Connecticut gun maker moving to South Carolina, in wake of tighter state gun laws

Thread: Connecticut gun maker moving to South Carolina, in wake of tighter state gun laws

Smile Connecticut gun maker moving to South Carolina, in wake of tighter state gun laws

Connecticut gun maker moving to South Carolina, in wake of tighter state gun laws

Connecticut gun maker moving to South Carolina, in wake of tighter state gun laws | Fox News

This is cool.

Cnon

I love it! Hit the lib-o-rats in their wallets and the state with no taxes!!!

That's ONE.

SD and TX has recently been heavily courting other manufacturers in CT. Hope they keep the moving companies busy!
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

No Taxes Texas move here.

I have no problem "industrializing" the south, as long as they don't try to "unionize" it.

Outstanding! Hopefully others will follow suit.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Some firearms manufacturers are doing the right thing for their customers and the Constitution. Others, like Remington, need a little more convincing. They also need to cut off the firearms and ammo sales to all government entities in these very anti gun states. First it will leave more guns and ammo for the rest of us. It will also stop the petty dictators from turning their states intopolice states. If nothing else makes sense, why do business with the enemies of liberty?

I love it! Hit the Libs where it hurts!!!

Maybe if enough of the moneymaking companies move out on their liberal azzes they'll wake up! But that is wishful thinking at best I fear!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~