NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov't Surveill

Thread: NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov't Surveill

NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov't Surveill

BUSH-Era NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov't Surveillance — and You Won't Believe Who He Says They Spied On
    NSA Whistleblower Russ Tice Says NSA Spying, Blackmailing Government Officials
    Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst and Bush-era NSA whistleblower, claimed Wednesday that the intelligence community has ordered surveillance on a wide range of groups and individuals, including high-ranking military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.
    He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.
    "They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial," Tice told Peter B. Collins on Boiling Frog Post News.
    He went on: "But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people."
    Then Tice dropped the bombshell about Obama.
    "Here's the big one," he said. "[T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn't happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It's a big white house in Washington, D.C. That's who they went after, and that's the president of the United States now."
    FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and Tice agreed that such wide-ranging surveillance of officials could provide the intelligence agencies with unthinkable power to blackmail their opponents.
    Bush-Era NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov?t Surveillance ? and You Won?t Believe Who He Says They Spied On | TheBlaze.com
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Wow, this is getting heavy.

Wonder how obama likes it now? And does he still say it's only to prevent (cough, cough) 'terrorism'? Must have had a good reason for spying on him.

Unfortunately, this is nothing new. It's been going on for many decades.
    I even remember back many years ago hearing the strange "clicks" on my phone.
    This was back before the modern equipment that's virtually impossible to trace.
    And I was just a civilian "nobody".
    Of course back then, just as now, I did make my opinion known to those who needed to hear it.
    Want to bet any money that every one posting on here, as well as related sites, are on "the list"?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Do you really think they are watching us? If they are (have) they don't have room in a FEMA camp for us all!

Attachment 9832

I remember back when these same security types rigged up a plumbing bypass so when Khrushchev visited the U.S. and took a dump they captured his poop to analyze....

[QUOTE=Oldgrunt;444483]Do you really think they are watching us? If they are (have) they don't have room in a FEMA camp for us all!

You might think twice about the Government having enough FEMA camps when you read this. Plus there has been quite a few articles concerning the massive amount of coffins stock piled at these FEMA Camps.

November 28, 2012 - There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.
    These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

Here is the document exposing the complete list:
    The Locations of FEMA Concentration Camps in America

The Locations of FEMA Concentration Camps in America
    The Rex 84 Camp Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This list has been out for quite some time and, believe it or not, I have been to some of the areas listed. All are not what is written about them. One was a POW camp to house German prisoners in WWII and is no longer in existence. Torn down many years ago. There are active military posts mentioned in different states which probably have the facilities for FEMA camps and there are also some which have not been mentioned. I don't deny the existence of them and there used to be videos on YouTube showing some very modern facilities to be used when the SHTF. Oh yes, there are definitely places being prepared for us but you can't get some people to believe it. I'm not going to worry just yet, I am waiting for a loud bugle call!

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Wonder how obama likes it now? And does he still say it's only to prevent (cough, cough) 'terrorism'? Must have had a good reason for spying on him.
    Well, you know he says,"If you have nothing to hide"! Then why are his records sealed? I wonder, what did they turn up?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Do you really think they are watching us? If they are (have) they don't have room in a FEMA camp for us all!
    Oh, I'm sure they'll make room! One way or another...
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~