GOA Alert: We're Winning on Guns and Amnesty: Senators Hoeven and Corker = white flag

Thread: GOA Alert: We're Winning on Guns and Amnesty: Senators Hoeven and Corker = white flag

Angry GOA Alert: We're Winning on Guns and Amnesty: Senators Hoeven and Corker = white flag

Senators Hoeven and Corker Wave the White Flag of Surrender

Gun owners must oppose their sell-out amendment
    Senators John Hoeven (R-ND) and Bob Corker (R-TN) have made anti-gun New York Senator Chuck Schumer a very happy man. They are frantically working to give Schumer the 70 votes he needs to send his amnesty bill to the House with momentum.

And, if that bill were to be signed into law, it would add 8.4 million anti-gun voters to the rolls, and make gun registration, bans, and confiscation inevitable within 20 years.

take-action

This is some scary junk.

Cnon

The ONLY way I would ever go along with any kind of amnesty would be first pass AND enforce building and securing the border. Then after it is determined that the border is secure we can talk about what to do about all the illegals here.

This POS in the Senate is suppose to weigh 24 lbs and I know that it has NOT been read by our "wonderful and caring" Senators. If this gets passed I will bet the farm that the border will never be secure. Big Sis says its secure NOW! So 15 minutes after obummer signs it they will say the border is secure and make them all citizens. The lib-o-rats will also say that it is to much to ask for these future lib-o-rat voters to pay fines and have to wait 13 years to vote.

Rubio and all the rest of the GOP morons are cutting their own throats and do not even know it. After this crap and the libs are in charge then look out because if you thought it was bad before, YOU HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!

Why would anyone with even a modicum of common sense believe any these political hacks. They have lied to us about immigration, wars, government intrusion on our privacy, taxes, and health care too many times to even count. It will be like the other instances when they promised to control the border. We will get amnesty and there will be no effort to control the border. Most of our Senators are either stupid, evil, or both. Would you bet the future of your family, your country, or your liberty on the words of our elected representatives? Well that's exactly what your doing!!! Ignorance and greed are destroying our country. Will we do nothing until everything that made this country great has totally vanished?

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Rubio and all the rest of the GOP morons are cutting their own throats and do not even know it.
    I agree with all but the sentence above. Rubio might not have officially changed parties, but he hasn't been a Republican for a long time.

6. I firmly believe all politicians should be limited to two terms; one in office, the other in prison.