Debate over Eric Holder blows up on 'Hannity'

Thread: Debate over Eric Holder blows up on 'Hannity'

Well this was a very uplifting way to start the day. It's a video from Fox News pitting an Eric Holder lap dog, Tamara Holder (no relation, I assume) with Bill Cunningham, TV and radio host. Perjury investigation.

Debate over Eric Holder blows up on 'Hannity' | Fox News Video

3. I suppose it is true that the Dems and Repubs are doing a lot of finger-pointing.

What Jesus has to say about Liars & why they are not going to heaven

John 8:44
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Proverbs 6:12
    Here is a description of worthless and wicked people: They are constant liars.

Proverbs 17:4
    Wrongdoers listen to wicked talk; liars pay attention to destructive words.

Psalms 26:4
    I do not spend time with liars or go along with hypocrites.

Psalms 116:11
    In my anxiety I cried out to you, "These people are all liars!"

Psalms 120:2
    Rescue me, O LORD, from liars and from all deceitful people.

Psalms 43:1
    O God, take up my cause! Defend me against these ungodly people. Rescue me from these unjust liars.

Psalms 101:7
    I will not allow deceivers to serve me, and liars will not be allowed to enter my presence.

Psalms 63:11
    But the king will rejoice in God. All who trust in him will praise him, while liars will be silenced.

Proverbs 29:12
    If a ruler honors liars, all his advisers will be wicked.

Revelation 21:8
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 3:9
    Look! I will force those who belong to Satan--those liars who say they are Jews but are not--to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.

Revelation 2:2
    I know all the things you do. I have seen your hard work and your patient endurance. I know you don't tolerate evil people. You have examined the claims of those who say they are apostles but are not. You have discovered they are liars.

Psalms 55:23
    But you, O God, will send the wicked down to the pit of destruction. Murderers and liars will die young, but I am trusting you to save me.

Psalms 140:11
    Don't let liars prosper here in our land. Cause disaster to fall with great force on the violent.

Malachi 3:5
    At that time I will put you on trial. I will be a ready witness against all sorcerers and adulterers and liars. I will speak against those who cheat employees of their wages, who oppress widows and orphans, or who deprive the foreigners living among you of justice, for these people do not fear me," says the LORD Almighty.

Isaiah 44:25
    I am the one who exposes the false prophets as liars by causing events to happen that are contrary to their predictions. I cause wise people to give bad advice, thus proving them to be fools.
    Jason Le˛dhas

I think that when Tamara dyed her hair, some of the bleach killed a few gray cells. Which she didn't have many to start with.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Ringo!? ... Ringo!?!!
    Where are you when we need you brother!!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

One more reason never watch shows like Hannity. Regardless of the substance of what is being discussed, childish behavior like this isn't helpful to anyone, except maybe the station Execs for ratings. It's more like Maury or Springer than it is a political debate show.