When is this going to stop!

Thread: When is this going to stop!

When is this going to stop!

Saw this on lunch today. I'm outraged. The EEOC is now suing BMW and Dollar General because their background check ruled out too many minorities. This beyond ridiculous. Whatever happened to best man or woman for the job? Nobody made those minorities excluded based on criminal history commit crimes. Such a double standard in this country.

http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=22995&external=2203183.proteus .fma
    Guns.??? What Guns???

It will stop when every last progressive from both parties is voted out of office. Only genuine constitutionalists have any hope of saving this country for your children. We are going to be cursed by future generations for allowing liberty to be destroyed on our watch. I don't know the solution. Those of us who work for a living are gradually being enslaved by those who vote for their living. Just imagine what will happen to our liberty when between 12 and 20 million illegals become voters. Political correctness and progressivism will very soon result in national suicide.

I and most conservatives play by rules that progressives, union thugs, and those involved in the government welfare industry get to ignore. It really is time to start being much more forceful and not allowing others to set the rules. Fairness and morality are always important but appearing to be weak and without resolve is leading to our destruction. Sometimes we need to fight the bullies and thugs to prove that we will not be subjugated. We have right and the Constitution on our side

Here is some reality. Where I work, 5 entry level positions opened up. 24 people interviewed for those 5 jobs. Four were minority and the rest were white. If you were one of the white people, you had a one in twenty chance of getting a job.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Christ said.. "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all of these things have happened". For those who are Bible illiterate, Christ stated this in Three Gospels (Matthew 24:34-Mark 13:30-Luke 21:32). So there would be no question or confusion as to the time period, each proclamation was listed under "Signs of the End of the Age". Because I have no problem understanding scripture, and because I believe Christ to be truthful, there will be no future generations of children to curse anyone. Because America is totally missing in any scripture relating to the End of the Age, America's existence is speculative at best. The dreams you had for retirement and for your kid’s future are GONE. They are already dead; you just haven’t fully woken-up enough to comprehend it yet. Anyone stubborn and foolish enough to ignore the warnings that have been given for 2000 years deserves to stay here and tough it out. Have at it. Live life on your own terms for the little bit of time you have left but be prepared to suffer the consequences of your own stupidity.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~