catholic education divides us...WTF - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: catholic education divides us...WTF

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    Maine...You obviously do not know much about Catholicism. Your statement is ridiculous.
    Please feel free to point out what was inaccurate or false..

  2.   
  3. #22
    catholic education divides us...WTF-1372356935189.jpg

    This made me laugh.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    BINGO!! Thus the hypocrisy of religion..
    The Hypocrisy of religion, really. I know plenty of people that have no affiliation to any religion that oppose homosexuality. Yours is the kind of response to expect from liberals. Liberals can't stand it we others disagree with them. This is why you need government to force liberal agendas.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The Hypocrisy of religion, really. I know plenty of people that have no affiliation to any religion that oppose homosexuality. Yours is the kind of response to expect from liberals. Liberals can't stand it we others disagree with them. This is why you need government to force liberal agendas.
    Its not a liberal agenda, its a human rights agenda. I know god fearing conservatives that endorse equal rights for everybody. ..because its the right thing to do.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The Hypocrisy of religion, really. I know plenty of people that have no affiliation to any religion that oppose homosexuality. Yours is the kind of response to expect from liberals. Liberals can't stand it we others disagree with them. This is why you need government to force liberal agendas.

    Again the hypocrisy of religion. Highlighted in RED bold and up-sized text completely ignored. I 100 percent agree with what I quoted in the large red text! Now if we could just get the believers to do the same! They will not nor do they they use up high tax real estate in every town and pay ZERO taxes. Guess who makes up that lost tax Me and the other working class. So not only are we forced to accept you're view we have to pay for it as well.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    Again the hypocrisy of religion. Highlighted in RED bold and up-sized text completely ignored. I 100 percent agree with what I quoted in the large red text! Now if we could just get the believers to do the same! They will not nor do they they use up high tax real estate in every town and pay ZERO taxes. Guess who makes up that lost tax Me and the other working class. So not only are we forced to accept you're view we have to pay for it as well.
    Easy fix, change the tax code.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Its not a liberal agenda, its a human rights agenda. I know god fearing conservatives that endorse equal rights for everybody. ..because its the right thing to do.
    It is a liberal agenda. There's nothing stopping those people from living together. Liberals are the ones pushing this under the excuse of equal rights. We all have equal rights per the constitution. For liberals it's their way or the hyway.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    The words below from the bible itself are pretty clear.

    "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." óRevelation 20:14,15
    Yup,it's pretty clear alright. Nuff said!!
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    A group that preaches those who follow us are better then the rest of the people in the world to the point that when we die we go to heaven and all others go to a hot furnace for eternity. How could anyone think that was dividing people!!
    It was meant to divide people. Divide those believers going to a paradise for all eternity from those unbelievers like yourself going to the Lake of Fire to fry, sizzle, and burn for all eternity. Duh!!
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    Again the hypocrisy of religion. Highlighted in RED bold and up-sized text completely ignored. I 100 percent agree with what I quoted in the large red text! Now if we could just get the believers to do the same! They will not nor do they they use up high tax real estate in every town and pay ZERO taxes. Guess who makes up that lost tax Me and the other working class. So not only are we forced to accept you're view we have to pay for it as well.
    What you highlighted had to do with homosexuality and not having to accept it as normal moral behavior. Are you arguing over that? Is that your biggest hang up? If so, it will never be resolved. We don't accept it and never will. The tax code is something we have no control over and exempting churches has always been accepted. Just have to argue over something, huh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast