What is a democrat?

Thread: What is a democrat?

What is a democrat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqh...e_gdata_player

If you have never heard of Bill Whittle, he's a regular contributor on PJ Media. They're a conservative group that took on Col Allen West as a director after he was fraudulently outvoted for congress in FL. Anyway, he's a good speaker an I have yet to disagree with one of his opinion pieces.

http://www.pjtv.com/page/Afterburner...l_Whittle/127/
    Chief

Yep they are everything they accuse republicans of being. It's know wonder nothing sticks to Obama. With all the emotional gratification flowing how could anything be his fault.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Yep they are everything they accuse republicans of being. It's know wonder nothing sticks to Obama. With all the emotional gratification flowing how could anything be his fault.
    All the talk back during Slick Willie's administration earning him the nickname the "Teflon President" as nothing bad or no bad decision, etc. ever stuck to him. I remember hearing radio or tv after the "Monica" affair with many women all gushing about Bill saying, esentially that he could do anything to them he wanted. When he sent a missle into an "aspirin factory in Afghanistan or Pakistan and reports that many innocent children and women killed, he got a free pass. Many other instances during his tenure let him get off scot free and his liberal followers to this day worship him. Of course, I believe the reason there was no accountability like there was with Reagan and Bush 41 and 43 is the mainstream media was part of the adoring throngs and refused to hold him accountable.
    -----I don't know what word you would use to describe the treatment of the current white house resident in comparison to Willie. "Teflon" doesn't come close as, in spite of all the lies and deceit of this administration, the corruption of everything from voting to Congress "You must pass the bill to see what's in the bill" stupidity, and all the other crap, he gets by with saying he "just found out about (the latest scandal) from seeing it on the news! If this was a Republican that kept playing Sgt. Schultz. "I know nothing" like the head bozo keeps doing, the outcry from the left for impeachment would be unbearable. The Press lets him get by with a comment, after Benghazi, that makes it sound like he is taking some responsibility but, in reality, it was just words. He will stonewall on everything he can until his term is up and never have to answer for his deceit and the media and Congress just let him. If Bush had targeted 500 organizations with his IRS or any other agency, he would never have finished his term. When corruption is so entrenchedbetween politicians, business and media, we all suffer.
    -----I guess, instead of "Teflon" to describe Obewon, I would have to describe him as "Castle". He hides behind thick stone walls, disappearing for hours, like during Benghazi, so only his chosen few get to see him and is not responsible since no one knows where he was. He has a moat filled with alligators around the castle to protect him from anyone trying to make him accountable. The alligators are the mainstream media who attack anyone daring to say anything against him. There is a drawbridge to let in the chosen few allowed to converse with him. There is a town crier at the top of the wall to shout out all the official comments for the "king" (this is Jay Carney). To keep the townspeople happy, he will bring in the most popular minstrals and jesters to entertain the masses (making them pay extra tribute to him for the privilege and making them think he did something wonderful). Every few days, he will get on his fancy white horse surrounded by hundreds of his protectors and go off to a neighboring village so they can bask in his brightness. He will read his speech from the scroll given him by the Royal Soothsayer and everyone will marvel at his brilliance. Of course, his court advisors will go throughout those listening with awe to the king and take gold and silver pieces from them for the privilege of listening to his great intelligence. Even when the king has no clothes, the masses will believe the court advisors when they descibe his beautiful suit and cape. When anyone dares to say, "The king has no clothes," they are labelled "racist or "heretic" and put in the dungeon. Yep, I think "Castle" describes him.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dgifted View Post
    -----I don't know what word you would use to describe the treatment of the current white house resident in comparison to Willie.
    Here's your answer:
    Chief