Arguing with liberals - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arguing with liberals

Some of my favorite John Wayne movie quotes. I watch and rewatch his cowboy and military movies. His acting, and what I've read about him, he portrays how a real man deals with life. imho. He was my hero growing up in Texas.

Arguing with liberals-johnwaynecourage.jpg Arguing with liberals-jwayneintheshootist.jpg
    ymmv
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Some of my favorite John Wayne movie quotes. I watch and rewatch his cowboy and military movies. His acting, and what I've read about him, he portrays how a real man deals with life. imho. He was my hero growing up in Texas.

Arguing with liberals-johnwaynecourage.jpg Arguing with liberals-jwayneintheshootist.jpg
    ymmv
    Hell yeah!!!!!
    <3
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Arguing with a liberal is a pointless act.
    Attachment 9848
    I can't stop laughing....thank you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

This just in. I was browsing through stories about Syria, and one of the commenters said something to the effect of (not direct quote)
    I understand that genocide is bad, but what do Chinese kids have to do with Syria?
    After a few curious replies She went on to say that while talking with some friends they mentioned Youth in Asia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345