Arguing with liberals
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arguing with liberals

Arguing with liberals

Here is an article about concealed carry, but the interesting (and quite simple) argument against gun control is actually in a little off topic rant by the author. The link to the article is below, but the amazingly effective argument in question is quoted here:

"Well, they deny danger exists when WE want to carry a gun and tell us WE are paranoid for wanting to carry a gun. But then they say we need to restrict gun ownership to reduce crime. Huh? Carrying a gun to defend against crime makes me paranoid, because there really is nothing to worry about… but…we must restrict guns to reduce crime."
    https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/art...)&utm_content=
    Chief

Arguing with liberals

Never argue with a liberal. They interject emotion into the argument. Emotion has no place in a fact based argument. Look how they used, and are still using, Sandy Hook to push for gun control saying "it's for the kids". We all know fact is that gun control doesn't work. They throw "the kids" in the argument to get people to elicit the emotional response.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

I rather enjoy "arguing" with my liberal uncle.

I always win because the facts are readily available and then he gets the deer in the headlights look LOL
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Arguing with a liberal is a pointless act.
    Arguing with liberals-jackass-whisperer.jpg
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

confuse a liberal, use facts

Having a battle of wits with a Liberal is futile. They are unarmed!

8. Leftist liberals really get their panties in a wad when we beat them black and blue with truth.

Arguing with a liberal can't be any harder than arguing with some of the knuckle haids (sic) around here
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Arguing with a liberal can't be any harder than arguing with some of the knuckle haids (sic) around here
    Treo is right. How many times have we seen them resort to name calling and such. I have yet seen a any lib I know who lives their lives as they preach WE should live by!!!!

Kettle-pot-treo.......

At least SOME liberals will attempt to hear your side vs "some on here"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast