Rockford Illinois Mayor Larry Morrissey Quits MAIG - Cites Anti Gun Stance Of Group

Thread: Rockford Illinois Mayor Larry Morrissey Quits MAIG - Cites Anti Gun Stance Of Group

1. Rockford Illinois Mayor Larry Morrissey Quits MAIG - Cites Anti Gun Stance Of Group

Rockford Illinois Mayor Larry Morrissey announced his resignation from MAIG at a townhall appearance June 22nd stating the chief reason he left Bloomberg's group is because he thought the group would be against illegal guns but has instead become a group looking for ways to ban legal guns and attack the rights of legal gun owners.

Mayor of Illinois' Third-Largest City Quits Bloomberg Anti-Gun Group

At least some of them are waking up to what Bloomberg's real goal.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Good for him. I wish more could see common sense rather than blind emotional BS.

Bloomberg is so transparent that the liberals can see through him. Once a couple quit more should follow.
    I'll bet the media doesn't cover this.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    Bloomberg is so transparent that the liberals can see through him. Once a couple quit more should follow.
    I'll bet the media doesn't cover this.
    Not only would they not cover it, they'd likely deny it.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Very refreshing when, on rare occasions, you see a pol willing to think for himself. Good for him.