More IRS Incompetence as Illegals are given Millions in Refunds @ the 'Same Address'?

Thread: More IRS Incompetence as Illegals are given Millions in Refunds @ the 'Same Address'?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry More IRS Incompetence as Illegals are given Millions in Refunds @ the 'Same Address'?

The clearly incompetent and corrupted Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 in tax refunds worth a combined total of $46,378,040.00 to “unauthorizeed/illegal" alien workers who all used the very same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ?Unauthorized? Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address | CNS News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

and yet I have not heard of any firings so I have to ask...What is it going to take for someone to get fired? Just curious.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Idiots. That would take only a simple address scrub.

I think that even I, with my minimal knowledge of computer programming, could come up with something that would catch that many different refunds being sent to the same address. There should be a few (lot?) fired because of this. But there probably won't be any fired; in fact, someone will probably be promoted.
    TANSTAAFL

They have a union to protect them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan