Buying Ammo? You'll need a; background check, a permit & an ammo fee for that!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Ammo? You'll need a; background check, a permit & an ammo fee for that!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeanP View Post

Wake up, Californians. Quit your bitchin' and get on with your life. You elected these people. You want all the free goodies. You want big government to take care of you. You think it's all "free". Well, look at your paycheck stub and add up what is taken out for state government. Then look at your grocery receipt and see how much you are taxed. Look at your gas receipt and see how much you are taxed at the pump. You asked for it, you got it.
    They should stock up on "toilet paper" now while they can still afford it, because they're going to need a lot when ObamaCare kicks in. They haven't seen anything yet.
    ~ AMERICA'S EPITAPH ~
    "Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, God Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done"

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    You go girl! Give'em hell!
    Thank you,gejoslin, for your kind words. Guess I got a little bitchy there. I am so tired of people (even some in my own family) sticking their heads in the sand and hoping the problem will go away. Not going to happen. We have to remain vigilant and active so "they" don't put anything else over on us.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons" General MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Feinstein is really going to be PO'd when she finds out she needs a permit, background check, and will be paying top dollar for ammo for her CC piece...

I may just see it now at a Kalifornia LGS; This is outrageous! Don't you know who I am?
    Nope. Naturally, they'll write in an exception for legislators because their job is so high risk.

Earthquake.... shudder.... CA in the Pacific... America is running more effectively. YAY!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The California Senate this week approved a collection of bills, including one (SB 53) that would require background checks, permits, and fees for the purchase of ammunition.
    SB 53 also “requires background checks and a $50 ammo purchase fee.”
    So if you think something like this can happen only in California — think again.

The PJ Tatler » California Senate Passes Bill Requiring Permit to Buy Ammo
    50$ ammo purchase fee? Great, let's also raise the price of ammo until only the people making these laws can afford it anymore.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

The ammo background check is a back door gun registration ploy.
    Hmmm lets see now.
    Joe Doaks has had 52 back ground checks for ammo in the past year.
    He has purchased
    9mm
    30-30
    30-06
    50 BMG
    etc

When asked if he had an AR15 Joe Doaks said Nope! I don't own any guns.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12