Welfare State Doesn't Adequately Describe How Much America's Poor Control Your Wallet

Thread: Welfare State Doesn't Adequately Describe How Much America's Poor Control Your Wallet

Exclamation Welfare State Doesn't Adequately Describe How Much America's Poor Control Your Wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Can anyone trust any numbers coming out of Washington any more?
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    Can anyone trust any numbers coming out of Washington any more?
    No....

(15 mo')
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Keeping the poor poor is what keeps the democrats in power. Once people find out they don't need democrats running their lives, the democrats loose power. This is why welfare rolls are ever expanding. Democrats can't stay in power without total control of the voting public.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The problem is that they are increasing the number of those dependent upon government. Food stamps alone have increased by 30 million under Obama. We are about to give amnesty to 20 million illegals, most of whom will get some kind of government money and vote for Democrats. Welfare is like a highly addictive drug. Once dependent upon welfare it becomes a generational dependence that is almost impossible to escape. The progressives will eventually collapse the economy and soon. We have set ourselves up to become the old Soviet Union in which the entire population becomes slaves to government.

We are about to see poverty that will make the Great Depression look like a minor down turn. Welcome to Obama's America ( no longer the U. S).

If we are to find the positive to all of this buckey, it's that it will provide us the greatest opportunity to reset our nation. It's obvious, at least it should be, that we are past the point where voting truly makes positive change for liberty and freedom. The only places I see voting as making a positive impact, is local... like a Sherriff. Upon a collapse of our current society, mind you, I don't imply the "end of the world"... although it may seem that way for many people, the people who've prepared will see the best chances to survive and most others will either die are be hardened by the rapidly changing world around them. We hope, for the better. In such a 'reset', many people will have been forced to believe in more Republican ideals (I mean the original Republican ideals, not the sh!t we have today) like individual liberty, economic freedom and self-reliance. Unfortunately, these revelations, as we'll call them... will only be seen after terrible destruction of man and machine. What's to be of our infastructure and industrialization complex after such an event? Seems to me, agriculture may be the best line of work to invest in now. Maybe some gunsmithing, metal working and other, simplier lines of work. Your IT guys are going to best lost for awhile after the 'crunch'.

If it goes bad, you need to be ready for it people. If it doesn't, we've only handed the problem to another generation of innocents.

I'm not sure that there will be anything left to reset after the collapse of a major civilization like the western world. It took Europe more than a 1000 years to reach a point of reset of the Renaissance after Rome fell. There was a millennium of barbarism and another 400 years of recovery before we even returned to a level of civilization that the world had lost. Ringo is sure that he's right and I'm starting to accept that he may be. Certainly when Rome fell the Europeans felt like the end had arrived. The age of faith in the dark ages was important because daily life was so terrible that the second coming was the only bright spot to anticipate. Our immediate future certainly doesn't look very bright.