@SAF Asks For All #Bloomberg #MAIG Records From NYC After Revelations #gun #2A

Thread: @SAF Asks For All #Bloomberg #MAIG Records From NYC After Revelations #gun #2A

PaidTriot Guest

@SAF Asks For All #Bloomberg #MAIG Records From NYC After Revelations #gun #2A

"The Second Amendment Foundation today has filed a Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request with the City of New York for all records relating to Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns, after newspaper allegations that city resources have been used for MAIG’s gun control efforts.

NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg runs the anti-Second Amendment Group Mayors Against Illegal Guns.
    SAF is being joined in the request by the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and Tom Gresham, host of the nationally-syndicated “Gun Talk.”"

Read the rest below. The give the specifics of the FOIL request. It is fantastic.
    If this doesn't turn into something big, it is time to prepare.

SAF Asks For All Bloomberg-MAIG Records From NYC After Revelations

It would also be helpful to pressure the NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

His contact info:
    Twitter: @AGSchneiderman
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/eric.schneiderman
    Campaign email: [email protected]hneiderman.org
    General Helpline: 1-800-771-7755
    Snail Mail:
    Office of the Attorney General
    The Capitol
    Albany, NY 12224-0341

It will be interesting to see if they can get Bloomberg's records. I'd almost bet against it happening. Meanwhile the Gannet News group is after the names of handgun license holders in the three counties surrounding NYC. Again.

4. I hope it's Doomberg for Bloomberg. He'll just buy his way out of all his criminal activity. It's the American way.

This may explain the Rockford Illinois mayor's hasty retreat from MAIG. He knew the SHTF was just around the corner.

King Obama will bail his court jester out of any legal scrutiny.

I see a modern day digital, Oliver North style shredding party in the works.

PaidTriot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they can get Bloomberg's records. I'd almost bet against it happening. Meanwhile the Gannet News group is after the names of handgun license holders in the three counties surrounding NYC. Again.
    Can you tell me more about this and if there is any info online can you post a link?