A Dying Citizen Tells It Like It Is! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Dying Citizen Tells It Like It Is!

This is a button I would wear daily. Especially on election day.
    A Dying Citizen Tells It Like It Is!-americanproud.jpg
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

3. The main problem with our current system of government is that it was not designed for 'career' politicians. When our founding fathers created our system, it was intended that one would go into the government, serve their term, AND THEN GO HOME to live in the communities that they governed.
    I consider myself to be a conservative libertarian. I have my rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness and I should be able to anything I wish in those endeavors up until such time as it begins to interfere with someone else in their endeavor of the same. Governments function is to insure that I do not encroach on others' rights. Not infringe on mine, steal from me, and tell me how to pursue my happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Nothing is up to us, it's all up to the government. you can bet your life there's a fight coming, and you will lose your life. There is no generation yet to come, this present generation is the Last Generation. What are you going to do? You and your children are going to pay the price for your foolishness, that's what your going to do. What am I going to do? I've already done it. I've made my choice to believe God, so I won't be here.
    I've never been afraid of a fight, nor dying as a free man, Ringo. We all die, only a matter of when and how. I will not die on my knees, facing a ditch. If I must go in combat, fine... I'll die upholding my oath and defending the only true thing of importance in this life, absolute individual liberty and freedom. It's too bad you won't be there at the end, Ringo... we could use your skills.

Cheers, friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    If I must go in combat, fine... I'll die upholding my oath and defending the only true thing of importance in this life, absolute individual liberty and freedom.
    The "only true thing of importance in this life" is where I will spend eternity in the next life.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

The "only true thing of importance in this life" is where I will spend eternity in the next life.
    ~
    I understand you on this. But living like a slave is a choice I will not abide. Not for this government or any other. Please understand me. going into Gods Kingdom is where I'd want to go, but I think I can get there without living on my knees unless it's before God.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Hopefully, living for your next life didn't take some fun out of this one.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Hopefully, living for your next life didn't take some fun out of this one.
    For what is a man profited (In this extremely short life) , if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Matthew 16:26) Knowing that the wages of sin is death (Lake of Fire for all eternity), you tell me gunner.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

For what is a man profited (In this extremely short life) , if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Matthew 16:26) Knowing that the wages of sin is death (Lake of Fire for all eternity), you tell me gunner.
    Well, you're into to firearms and motorcycles... so you're off to a good start. ;)

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigstonebeach View Post
    I have copied this letter in total, and am sending it with my own preface to our so-called senators with the original address and my own. I have asked for a personal answer, as opposed to a robo-signed vomit from a word processor. Good luck, huh? We'll see. Neither Carney or Carper are worth horseshoe crab carcasses.
    Bigstone, first horseshoe crab I saw was in Annapolis, MD, in the 90s. A throwback from 500 million years ago. Was fascinated with the crab. Their blood has saved millions of lives, it gels when bacteria is detected; a test agent for medical solutions used on humans. Yeah, their carcasses are worthless, perhaps we should send a pair of horseshoe crab cufflinks to our white collar thieves inside the beltway? They wouldn't get the symbolism, I'm afraid.

Usually my replies to threads are somewhat lengthy. Just adding to the title of this excellent letter, however, seems adequate: "From a dying citizen to the leaders of a dying (murdered) country".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast