Mississippi Judge Blocks Open Carry Gun Law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi Judge Blocks Open Carry Gun Law

1. Mississippi Judge Blocks Open Carry Gun Law

Amazing the ways they can waste taxpayer money!

A state judge blocked Mississippi's open-carry gun law from taking effect next week, writing in a Friday ruling that the law was vague and that an injunction was needed to prevent irreparable harm.

Hinds County Circuit Judge Winston Kidd scheduled a hearing July 8 to consider more arguments about whether to extend the injunction.
    And you have to love this quote:
    "The plaintiffs are trying to stop mayhem. We're looking at a wild, wild West scenario," Owens said.
    . That old 'there will be blood in the streets' that NEVER ends up happening!

Judge blocks Mississippi open-carry gun law - NewsTimes
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Wow, legislating from the bench? A judge can stop a LAW? Wake up Mississippi! Call your state legislators and ask where their balls are.

4. The judge ordered and injunction. He can't stop a law that has already been signed by our governor. He's just postponing the inevitable. There is already a hearing scheduled for July 8th.

Blog Entries
    Oh man my town must be buried under 6 feet of blood bodies and murdered children because I have been open carrying for about 5 years, i think...not sure. Been a while.

Their Balls are stuffed into their Vagina.
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

I thought the elected officials were supposed to give out the $5 and a pint of rotgut, not take it.

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    That old 'there will be blood in the streets' that NEVER ends up happening!
    And yet they never stop claiming it even though a 12 year old with a computer could easily discover it isn't true.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Oh man my town must be buried under 6 feet of blood bodies and murdered children because I have been open carrying for about 5 years, i think...not sure. Been a while.
    Same here in Vermont! I have to step over all the dead bodies just to get in my car!
    Oh the humanity!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Same here in Vermont! I have to step over all the dead bodies just to get in my car!
    Oh the humanity!

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    Same was said here in Florida when concealed carry was allowed. Instead, just the opposite occurred and crime dropped.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Same was said here in Florida when concealed carry was allowed. Instead, just the opposite occurred and crime dropped.
    Explain Dade County. Ha! Just kidding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast