If you don't support Obama's Agenda, you're fired.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: If you don't support Obama's Agenda, you're fired.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039

    If you don't support Obama's Agenda, you're fired.


  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    For our Military to function properly there must be respect for the Commander In Chief! It would be better if the Officers were more in tune with the Chief's policies.
    Those are the Officers that would be more inclined to follow orders even if it meant keeping order here at home by military means.
    Got a better reason? ok, ok That can never happen!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    For our Military to function properly there must be respect for the Commander In Chief! It would be better if the Officers were more in tune with the Chief's policies.
    Those are the Officers that would be more inclined to follow orders even if it meant keeping order here at home by military means.
    Got a better reason? ok, ok That can never happen!
    Would be better to have a Commander in Chief the officers could respect....

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    These men were probably fired because they are the type who would have defied unlawful orders were they to occur on the homefront. Some evidence of this are Hamm and his adjutant, who attempted to ignore stand-down orders and send rescue troops to Benghazi. They were attempting to do the right thing, the American thing, and paid the price for not following agenda. By trying to ignore the attack, (or any number of incrementally worse conspiracy theories about why they wanted it kept secret) and maintaining the appearance of "normalcy" in the middle east, they would help the pre-reelection Obama keep a few lines in his stump speech.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    These men were probably fired because they are the type who would have defied unlawful orders were they to occur on the homefront. Some evidence of this are Hamm and his adjutant, who attempted to ignore stand-down orders and send rescue troops to Benghazi. They were attempting to do the right thing, the American thing, and paid the price for not following agenda. By trying to ignore the attack, (or any number of incrementally worse conspiracy theories about why they wanted it kept secret) and maintaining the appearance of "normalcy" in the middle east, they would help the pre-reelection Obama keep a few lines in his stump speech.
    Men like Petraeus, et al, are hard to find today. All those who will stand up to Obama are soon eliminated. Sad thing is that we have no elected representatives who would help them. If a sexual liaison will take down all who participate in them, most of Washington would be gone. Don't forget, Eisenhower is purported to have had a mistress during WWII and she went from being an enlisted woman to Captain. Our presidents have had affairs with women other than their wives but were not replaced. One president has been linked in the press as to having had homosexual affairs. Infidelity is not the reason they have been fired, they would not knuckle under to the president. Just what caliber of men do you think will be their replacements?

  7. #6
    During Nam I joined after high school. It never occurred to me to go to Canada and I have NEVER had any respect for those who did go. I have a son who will be 24. If for some reason the draft was implemented I would pay his way to Canada! I would not want him to serve with obummer or any other weak kneed lib-o-rat as Commander in Chief. Not after Benghazi. The libs have shown they value their own political skins more than the lives of those who serve.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    During Nam I joined after high school. It never occurred to me to go to Canada and I have NEVER had any respect for those who did go. I have a son who will be 24. If for some reason the draft was implemented I would pay his way to Canada! I would not want him to serve with obummer or any other weak kneed lib-o-rat as Commander in Chief. Not after Benghazi. The libs have shown they value their own political skins more than the lives of those who serve.
    Well, I have grandkids and I do not want them to be left in a far country after we bug out, I do not want them killed by the ChiComs new American payed for Fleet, in a shower with same sex lustful folks. But, Canada may well be a place owned by the ChiComs. I beat the draft, I joined.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    TN, the patron state of shootin stuff
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by dhardy57 View Post
    Would be better to have a Commander in Chief the officers could respect....

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Would be better still if we had a commander in chief that actually followed and respected the Constitution!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by dhardy57 View Post
    Would be better to have a Commander in Chief the officers could respect....
    Would be better if there was a requirement that the Commander in Chief be someone that served in the military. It's kind of like a guy with a liberal arts degree in philosophy being "elected" president of Chevrolet or IBM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast