Iraq Combat Vet SLAMS New Yorks “SAFE ACT”

Thread: Iraq Combat Vet SLAMS New Yorks “SAFE ACT”

Iraq Combat Vet SLAMS New Yorks “SAFE ACT”

Iraq Combat Vet SLAMS New Yorks “SAFE ACT” Before Legislatures:”Why is dead children your battle cry?”

June 30, 2013 by Jonathan S.

This video needs to be shared with as many people as possible. This combat vet and law enforcement officer has put his life on the line for freedom, so he has every right to be angry when he comes home to see law makers trying to take that freedom away because of the acts of a few mad men.

Don’t just watch this video… share it like crazy! And thank you for your service, Aaron Weiss.

- See more at: Iraq Combat Vet SLAMS New Yorks ?SAFE ACT? Before Legislatures:?Why is dead children your battle cry??

Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

If you think obama cares anything about veterans or what anyone in the military thinks, you haven't been paying attention lately. The first of the sequester cuts I heard about was the veterans promised education. Anyone knows this wasn't necessary. Nor were most others. But his vacations must go on as planned.

It's high time we slapped these elected officials hard in the face and reminded them that they work for us.
    They have zero respect for "you" and I have zero respect for them.
    Next time some elected duchebag call for quiet in the chamber, tell'em to kiss your azz and that you are sick and tired of them and your not going to take it anymore!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    It's high time we slapped these elected officials hard in the face and reminded them that they work for us.
    They have zero respect for "you" and I have zero respect for them.
    Next time some elected duchebag call for quiet in the chamber, tell'em to kiss your azz and that you are sick and tired of them and your not going to take it anymore!

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    That was about my sentiment as well. They're so quick to try and hush the people, so they can continue trying to tell them what's best for them. STFU and let the people speak.

The government doesn't give about vets. Use and discard. It's not just Obama as it has been the same since Vietnam. Once they are no longer useful, discard and forget, if possible. The VA exists only because of PR and public pressure.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Progressives never care about veterans except for how they can exploit them for their own purposes. Keith Olberman recently referred to Bud Day as the world's worse person for daring to criticize Obama in his own plain spoken manner as: "the black one with the reading thing." Bud Day is an 88 year old military hero, born in Iowa whose accomplishments are very difficult to match. He also helped to defeat John Kerry with the Swiftboat Veterans. I guess the truth hurts those with almost no positive accomplishments of their own.

Just in case you don't know, Bud Day served in WW 2, Korea, and Vietnam in three different branches of the armed forces, Marines, Army, and Air force. His list of awards include: Air Force Cross, the DSC, 2 Silver Stars, 4 Bronze Stars, 4 Purple Hearts, 10 Air Medals, the Congressional Medal of Honor, and others.

It really makes me physically ill to see what Obama and his despicable band of sycophants are doing to this country. They are absolutely devastating the U.S. to which most in this administration have contributed virtually nothing. Our President got through college thanks to affirmative action and underserved scholarships. He is a creation of the media with virtually nothing to qualify him for the highest office in the United State. And the majority of his supporters are parasites, sucking the life out of this country and its productive members. This administration is composed of evil men who lie and criticize their betters to elevate themselves.

I also wanted to mention my step son's VA experience. After being released from the hospital where he had spent months for physical and mental injuries received in Iraq, it took a year to get VA benefits. And now his second amendment rights are in danger because of the numerous medications he has to take. And he lives in NM. The VA never has been model of efficiency but under the administration it is a disaster. It seems almost intentional that vets are being abused by bureaucrats. The administration knows that vets need to be disarmed. If things go really badly he isn't going to get much support from that quarter.