Itís time to take America back in 2014
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Itís time to take America back in 2014

Itís time to take America back in 2014

Our Congress admitted they didn't read the Obamacare bill and the Senate also didn't read the amnesty bill before passing it! The two most reckless and destructive bills to brought before Congress during our Commie in Chief's term in office and they just canít take the time to read it???

How many of you would still have a job if you were so obviously incompetent? Why is it then that we continue to allow these people to occupy Congress? 2014 is OUR time to STOP these radical liberals and RINO's from wasting our money and our children's futures. It's time to take back the Senate and get a majority of REAL CONESERVATIVES in the House!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Most all of us feel the same way. Do something locally to effect change. Not much need to preach to the choir.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

One of the problems of the government is that it is almost impossible to fire someone, like the IRS scandal. If an elected official does something wrong, it is ok because each person thinks that next time it could be me that is caught. Corruption is rampant in our government from top to bottom.

Unfortunately most of these people will likely get re-elected. Especially the ones bring home tons of bacon. Just the way it seems to work.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It aint 'bout no stinkin public service no more...

I wonder what history is going to say about we who gave up Liberty for comfort...

Our great grand-kids are gonna be thrilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    It aint 'bout no stinkin public service no more...

I wonder what history is going to say about we who gave up Liberty for comfort...

Our great grand-kids are gonna be thrilled.
    They damn sure will not be able to blame me! I am not a part of that all inclusive "we." I haven't given up and will probably wind up in a FEMA camp somewhere but I have a lot of friends who will be there with me! Most likely, some who express themselves on here! (Shhhhhhh......someone is listening and reading what we say.)

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Our Congress admitted they didn't read the Obamacare bill and the Senate also didn't read the amnesty bill before passing it! The two most reckless and destructive bills to brought before Congress during our Commie in Chief's term in office and they just can’t take the time to read it???

How many of you would still have a job if you were so obviously incompetent? Why is it then that we continue to allow these people to occupy Congress? 2014 is OUR time to STOP these radical liberals and RINO's from wasting our money and our children's futures. It's time to take back the Senate and get a majority of REAL CONESERVATIVES in the House!
    Well, when someone can adequately explain to me what a "REAL CONSERVATIVE" is in todays political environment is, I'll start listening.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Without question IGNORANCE is the hallmark of this Last Generation. When election time 2014 rolls around the last thing on anyone's mind will be an election.

Those People Who Will Not Be Governed By God Will Be Ruled By Tyrants.
    ~William Penn ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Our Congress admitted they didn't read the Obamacare bill and the Senate also didn't read the amnesty bill before passing it! The two most reckless and destructive bills to brought before Congress during our Commie in Chief's term in office and they just can’t take the time to read it???

Friend I hate it but, America is to far gone to change now. Voting does not work, their are too many dependent on government hand outs to make them want to change. No amount of political change will stop the deterioration. America has become a nation of morally rotten people.

Not being a tight a$$ here, but your just now coming to this epiphany? The GOP is as culpable as the DEMS. Where the heck you've been for the last 50 some odd years????? (No offense intended, just glad to hear another patriot stand up and wonder why?)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast