Russian Forces to 'Provide Security' at U.S. Events? WTH??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian Forces to 'Provide Security' at U.S. Events? WTH???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Looks like they are concerned that Americans might NOT shoot Americans. While Russians probably would, especially if fired upon, I just wonder what "our" guys would do if they are there, too.
    Our guys would light those mfers up.

I have it from a reasonably reliable source that this is not true. It originated with Alex Jones. The only true part, as with most of Jones' conspiracy theories, is that Obama visited Russia. From there Jones and his sycophants build their conspiracies.

SORRY ABOUT THE DUPLICATE POST. IT'S A RESULT OF A NOT SO SMART PHONE IN A POOR RECEPTION AREA.

Considering the relationship between Putin and Obama, if the Russians did come over here, it would probably be an army of occupation. Putin would probably welcome the opportunity to clean Obama's clock and ours. Think I will look for another rifle of heavier caliber. Can't ever have too many!

I hear an Alexander AR 15 that accepts the Beowulf 50 cal. might be good. Also it's good for hunting elephants and not at all politically correct.

I wonder what the Ruskies would think if they found 7.62X54R ammo coming back at them.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Naturally, this story has been debunked by the arbiter of all truths, Snopes.com. That in itself tends to give more credence to the validity of the original claims. Of course, Alex Jones and Infowars are anathema to Snopes.

This story's claim makes no sense on so many levels I find it hard to accept anybody would seriously believe it.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Howdy,

Story is BS.

All this come from a blog written a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Center" in the basement.

Paul

P.S. Stengun's motto: "If you are a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Center" in the basement..... you might want to reconsider your life choices and point of view." Stengun
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

10. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I wonder what the Ruskies would think if they found 7.62X54R ammo coming back at them.
    And even more NATO MK232 Mod1? Or the civilian equivalent, Hornady 5.56 75gr. Superformance Sierra Match Kings? Ooohh! The Germans are coming! I'm so scared! The Germans!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    A short while back, it was mentioned on here that foreign troops could be called in to quell any riots resulting from Obama's tyrannical rule. If a riot develops in your city/town and foreign troops are called in, what will you do?
    Find a roost, grab a suppressed rifle and start picking em off. Most troops (even ours) aren't trained very well on how to deal with effective sniper fire other than to get to cover and get outa dodge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12