Russian Forces to 'Provide Security' at U.S. Events? WTH???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Forces to 'Provide Security' at U.S. Events? WTH???

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Russian Forces to 'Provide Security' at U.S. Events? WTH???

As part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “armed security at mass events” within the United States of America. This suggests that any event designated as “National Special Security Events” by the Department of Homeland Security, which would even include the Super Bowl, will now rely partly on Armed Russian Authorities to provide security within our own soil. The use of any foreign troops in a law enforcement capacity or providing “armed security” inside the United States is supposed to be illegal under Posse Comitatus.

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

Looks like the New World Order is already here folks.....SMH
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    All the more reason to go armed to a football game. First Russian to put his hands on me, I shoot.

A short while back, it was mentioned on here that foreign troops could be called in to quell any riots resulting from Obama's tyrannical rule. If a riot develops in your city/town and foreign troops are called in, what will you do? I just hope they wear their own uniforms but it has also mentioned that they could be clad in US military uniforms. A lot of people pooh-poohed the mention of this before. Wonder what they might think now? Tinfoil helmet? Nope, don't think so, STEEL helmet time.

For the most part is sounds, from the article, that the exchange is "expertise" which to me, means directors, trainers and that sort.

THe single line that concerns me is "and provision of security at mass events."

"Provision od security" and "mass events" need to be clearly defined.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Looks like they are concerned that Americans might NOT shoot Americans. While Russians probably would, especially if fired upon, I just wonder what "our" guys would do if they are there, too.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Chuckle, another one of those "The Russians are coming!" threads?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If a riot develops in your city/town and foreign troops are called in, what will you do?
    I won't be able to guarantee their well-being.

I won't do anything to promote or support their well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    For the most part is sounds, from the article, that the exchange is "expertise" which to me, means directors, trainers and that sort.
    Yep. That's all it says. It doesn't say they'd be providing security. That would be illegal.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    As part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “armed security at mass events” within the United States of America. This suggests that any event designated as “National Special Security Events” by the Department of Homeland Security, which would even include the Super Bowl, will now rely partly on Armed Russian Authorities to provide security within our own soil. The use of any foreign troops in a law enforcement capacity or providing “armed security” inside the United States is supposed to be illegal under Posse Comitatus.

Several documents signed during joint work of Russian Emergency Ministry and FEMA

Looks like the New World Order is already here folks.....SMH
    This is so the Russians will know our intimate details in military training and execution. This will allow them to share this information with all of their allies: Afghanistan, Iran, China, etc. :D
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I have it from a reasonably reliable source that this is not true. It originated with Alex Jones. The only true part, as with most of Jones' conspiracy theories, is that Obama visited Russia. From there Jones and his sycophants build their conspiracies.

I know the word treason is too often and too casually used when it comes to Obama. If foreign troops ever took any action on U.S. soil, the army and American people would unquestionably justified in taking action to stop it. This would so obviously be unconstitutional and treasonous that even Obama and the progressives couldn't be that stupid and arrogant. I think that the last wild conspiracy involved the Russian take over of Denver; and I'm relatively sure it never happened. Although, not very much would surprise me about these people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast