They all lied…and this one picture* is the proof
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: They all lied…and this one picture* is the proof

  1. #1

    They all lied…and this one picture* is the proof

    Four Men Died, and We know They Lied.... but more proof, not only did they lied about the events leading up to the tragic murders, but also what happened to Ambassador Stevens... Lady Patriot Diane Sori holds no punches with her solid proof.

    As new information is finally starting to leak out about what really happened in Benghazi on that fateful night of September 11, 2012, NOTHING is more telling than this one single photograph…for this photograph proves that Ambassador Christopher Stevens did NOT die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and God only knows what else…and Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all those in their vile orbit knew this from day one and all bold-faced lied.

    They all willfully, deliberately, and with malice LIED to Ambassador Stevens’ family and to ‘We the People’. And while we all know that some claim that Stevens was the middle-man in Obama’s gun and weapons running operation to the Syrian rebels, or that he was actually kidnapped to trade for the Blind Sheik and mistakenly killed, I believe that what I will tell you about this picture coupled with Obama’s cover-up and LIES, gives credence to my belief (one that I’ve had since day one) that Ambassador Steven’s found out Obama was running guns and weapons under the table to the al-Qaeda supported Syrian rebels, and was silenced before he could expose what Obama was doing.


    Read More concerning picture:
    They all lied?and this one picture* is the proof | Lady Patriots
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    I fail to see the conspiracy based on this photograph.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    This story comes from Diane Sori, which is proof enough that she made it up to fit into her race fueled agenda.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I fail to see the conspiracy based on this photograph.
    The State Dept. and Adminstration "official" story is that Stevens died of smoke inhalation at the Consulate, and that picture and a handful of others were purported to depict his "rescuers" moving him from the Consulate to a hospital, where he was pronounced DOA.

    There are multiple details of that picture that disprove the official story that he died at the Consulate. One, his left arm is not just hanging down as he's being carried. It's bent at the elbow with his hand up by his face. Neither is his head just hanging limp. It appears to be held upwards under his own power. Others' hands are not visibly supporting the positions of either his arm or his head. Lastly, his back is red, indicating blood flow. None of these details would be possible if the man they were carrying was dead, as the official story asserts.

    The blogger's contention is that Stevens (and the other three) weren't simply victims of an act of terror, but that he was a victim of an act of terror that included some collusion between the terrorists and the US government. I suggested the same thing for some of the same reasons that the blogger does back on 10/25/12 in a thread titled, "When Lies Become Crimes, & Crimes Become Treason - Obama Arming Al Qaieda."

    That said, the title of the blog-post did not say anything about a "conspiracy." It said "They all lied...and this one picture is the proof." It's certainly fair to assume the blogger believes Obama et al are indeed part of a conspiracy in the 9/11/12 Benghazi terrorist attack, but in direct reply to your post, the blogger did not use that terminology. Further, the terminology she did use, that "they" all lied seems to me to be a reasonable inferrence from the picture she's scrutinizing, if not outright proven by it.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    This story comes from Diane Sori, which is proof enough that she made it up to fit into her race fueled agenda.
    She seems to be right on. What race (or religion) is she offending? Islam? Works for me!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    The State Dept. and Adminstration "official" story is that Stevens died of smoke inhalation at the Consulate, and that picture and a handful of others were purported to depict his "rescuers" moving him from the Consulate to a hospital, where he was pronounced DOA.

    There are multiple details of that picture that disprove the official story that he died at the Consulate. One, his left arm is not just hanging down as he's being carried. It's bent at the elbow with his hand up by his face. Neither is his head just hanging limp. It appears to be held upwards under his own power. Others' hands are not visibly supporting the positions of either his arm or his head. Lastly, his back is red, indicating blood flow. None of these details would be possible if the man they were carrying was dead, as the official story asserts.

    The blogger's contention is that Stevens (and the other three) weren't simply victims of an act of terror, but that he was a victim of an act of terror that included some collusion between the terrorists and the US government. I suggested the same thing for some of the same reasons that the blogger does back on 10/25/12 in a thread titled, "When Lies Become Crimes, & Crimes Become Treason - Obama Arming Al Qaieda."

    That said, the title of the blog-post did not say anything about a "conspiracy." It said "They all lied...and this one picture is the proof." It's certainly fair to assume the blogger believes Obama et al are indeed part of a conspiracy in the 9/11/12 Benghazi terrorist attack, but in direct reply to your post, the blogger did not use that terminology. Further, the terminology she did use, that "they" all lied seems to me to be a reasonable inferrence from the picture she's scrutinizing, if not outright proven by it.

    Blues
    All from this picture??? Oh come on. You can't even see his frickin face! Who cares if his elbow is bent? Doesn't prove he has muscle tone. I've surfed 90's internet porn that had better pixel quality than this. Seriously, if profound allegations are going to be brought forth, this pic barely proves anything remarkable. Oh the sodomy....it proves the sodomy part for sure...

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    All from this picture??? Oh come on. You can't even see his frickin face! Who cares if his elbow is bent? Doesn't prove he has muscle tone. I've surfed 90's internet porn that had better pixel quality than this. Seriously, if profound allegations are going to be brought forth, this pic barely proves anything remarkable. Oh the sodomy....it proves the sodomy part for sure...
    Who said anything about muscle "tone," and what would his level of fitness have to do with anything if anyone did? His arm being bent upwards towards his face certainly tends to prove he has live muscles, whether or not they're "toned." And if you're questioning whether or not that is a picture of Stevens (because you say you can't even see his face), well, take that up with the Obama Administration. They're the ones who released it and used to "show" that Stevens had "rescuers" among the Libyan hoards who, in reality, joined with elements of al Qaeda to attack the Consulate. If it doesn't make any sense, it probably isn't true, and to think those "rescuers" were carrying a dead body unobstructed by the terrorists who were still involved in attacking the Consulate, doesn't make a lick of sense.

    This particular blogger certainly isn't the first or only one to accept the sodomy/rape part of the story, but I didn't mention it for a reason: I do not accept it as a fact, I accept it as an allegation that as far as I can tell, originated from Libyans on the street, not a US blogger. Whatever, whether that part is true or not, the meeting with the Turkish official and Stevens the very morning of 9/11/12 is hardly questionable at this point that they were discussing transferring arms from Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of the rebels in both Syria and Egypt. In other words, the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda, another accusation that is hardly questionable at this point.

    Regardless of the "pixel quality" of the picture, do you have an explanation for the positions of his arm and head if he was indeed dead at the time his attackers were attempting a "rescue" of him? That is the official story that the picture must comport with if the official story is to be deemed credible. So make it comport. Just two details, not "All from this picture???"

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  9. #8
    Muscle tone is not in regards to working out...more like being alive or not...or otherwise possibly obtunded. But the bent arm could be from being pinned by someone carrying him or rigor mortis depending on tod etc. I don't refute its the Ambassador, just the outlandish conclusions the author has come to via this particular photo.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  10. #9
    What's sad is that not unlike the Obama admin, the author with this article and photo does not deliver any burdon of proof and we still don't know the frickin details prior, during and after this assault.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    What's sad is that not unlike the Obama admin, the author with this article and photo does not deliver any burdon of proof and we still don't know the frickin details prior, during and after this assault.
    Whoa! A blogger has a "burden of proof" about things that the government has been covering up since last September? She's sitting at her computer in Anytown, USA and is supposed to tell you "frickin details prior, during and after this assault?" You seem to be expecting just a bit much from a non-government-employee who is in the same boat as you and I just trying to figure out what happened.

    Are you aware that even with subpenoea power and the credible threat of making contempt charges stick, Congress itself hasn't been able to get any answers about Benghazi? Even the OP didn't try to make it out like the blogger was all-powerful. It's a post scrutinizing a picture that seems to contradict some of the story that Obama has put out while keeping almost every significant detail about the attack top-secret. I really don't get what your beef with her effort is.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast