Justice Department Says Use of Husband and Wife is Considered Hate Speech - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justice Department Says Use of Husband and Wife is Considered Hate Speech

1. Yeah, and what about ours right, they should comply to us not we them. I am a pastor of a church and I did a wedding this pass weekend and guess what, I said Mr. and Mrs. or husband and wife. No, No, No not here and Not never will I say what they want me to say. It just like the places that had bible scripture or the baby Jesus, they are taking them down because it offend them, well what about us. Come quickly Lord, Jesus come quickly.

Just more Signs of the End of the Age & this LAST GENERATION that people choose to ignore. When we bigoted, small-minded, homophobic, judgmental, straight laced, Bible thumping, hypocritical, ignorant, fairy tale believing Christians suddenly disappear, all hell is going to be unleashed upon the citizens of this earth! I shudder to think of those LEFT BEHIND to face the jack-booted thugs of the NEW WORLD ORDER, gleeful about the authority they’ll be given over the populace, and who’ll be free to steal and rape and kill to their dark heart’s content. The thought of all those hundreds of thousands of Americans who will be hustled out of their homes, taken to some FEMA camp which is already staffed and waiting to receive them; separated from their spouses and children and at the mercy of demonically influenced goons whose greatest pleasure will be to torture and exterminate those in their charge, those who won’t hesitate to slaughter small children in front of their parents, just to see the suffering in their helpless eyes. Think it can’t happen? Yeah, that’s what the Jews and Germans thought too. It CAN and it WILL happen here in the “land of the free and the home of the brave.”
    ~ AMERICA'S EPITAPH ~
    "Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, God Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Just more Signs of the End of the Age & this LAST GENERATION that people choose to ignore. When we bigoted, small-minded, homophobic, judgmental, straight laced, Bible thumping, hypocritical, ignorant, fairy tale believing Christians suddenly disappear, all hell is going to be unleashed upon the citizens of this earth! I shudder to think of those LEFT BEHIND to face the jack-booted thugs of the NEW WORLD ORDER, gleeful about the authority they’ll be given over the populace, and who’ll be free to steal and rape and kill to their dark heart’s content. The thought of all those hundreds of thousands of Americans who will be hustled out of their homes, taken to some FEMA camp which is already staffed and waiting to receive them; separated from their spouses and children and at the mercy of demonically influenced goons whose greatest pleasure will be to torture and exterminate those in their charge, those who won’t hesitate to slaughter small children in front of their parents, just to see the suffering in their helpless eyes. Think it can’t happen? Yeah, that’s what the Jews and Germans thought too. It CAN and it WILL happen here in the “land of the free and the home of the brave.”

C. S. Lewis said, "There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.' All that are in Hell, choose it. Without that self-choice there could be no hell.

So true, they don't even know what's going on but they will, it will be too late. I was looking at this video where this lady, 17 yrs old at the time the Lord took her up to heaven and some of the thing that the Lord told her, He coming soon. She was saying the the Lord told her that mother is going to lose there baby in a split second, their stmoach is going to be flatten at the rapture. They going to wonder what happen to there baby, people are going to say take me Lord and the Lord is not going to hear them. People you don't want to be here when The Lord of Lords and King of Kings come, you think it's bad now the bible said that the world in all of the years that man being on earth. The world have not seen on what is going to happen at that time.

Maranatha mojoman, the 7 years of Tribulation following the Rapture will be the most horrific time in world history, PURE UNRESTRICTED EVIL. Matthew 24:21.."For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now, and will certainly never happen again". Knowing that Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece and witnessing the prophetic current events surrounding the Middle East, if we're lucky we could be Raptured out of here before the end of summer.
    ~ AMERICA'S EPITAPH ~
    "Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, God Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done"

I really don't care if I offend your delicate choice in life.

Sorry, I can not honor the LGBT crowd by not using the words "man" or "wife" around them. I do have a few other choice words for them but Luke would not like for that to be put in print!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12