Justice Department Says Use of Husband and Wife is Considered Hate Speech
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justice Department Says Use of Husband and Wife is Considered Hate Speech

Justice Department Says Use of Husband and Wife is Considered Hate Speech

What is this country coming to?

Video:

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. hi,

just got in.

really did not see any way to get introduced so I just grabbed this fresh forum and start nibbling.

Anyway, thanks for having me here.

As for the topic at hand. This is quite touchy. This is like the movie wherein prisoners tried to hostage an island prison, starring Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery, where the U.S. President needed to decide if he should save millions or sacrifice a few by bombing them via fighter planes.

I believe the keyword in the video is that below 10 percent statistics of LGBT. Enough said.
    Speed conquers power. - Bruce Lee

I guess I must be stupid, or maybe just insensitive, but I am not going to stop using the words "husband" or "wife" in conversation, in order to "spare" the feelings of someone who has chosen a lifestyle I can not even begin to comprehend.

Fine.... arrest me for hate speech.... let me have my day in court with a jury of my peers and see what the people think.

*rolls eyes*

It's only hate speech depending on how your wife feels about you that particular day... lol.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

More from the ever tolerant liberals. Democrats once again making sure that not even one amongst us is ever offended.Doesn't seem to matter if many on the opposite side are offended. It's hard to believe that democrats could ever win an election with all the opposition to their agenda. I know, it's tough to defeat Santa Clause.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

More proof that our government is too big AND sticking its big ass nose into more and more of our personal life...
    To big government I say, F**k off and get out of my business before I get into yours!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

According to George Orwell the thought police will know.
    Know what? I'm tired of being called white. I'm not white. I'm medium tan and quite brown from the summer sun. I want to be referred to as a person of off-white color. I'm also an educated person of of-white color with a college education... I'm fast becoming the biggest minority in America. Everyone's hand is in my pocket. I feel like that wounded animal on the African plains being picked apart by every opportunity seeking scavenger.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I say the Justice Department is a "Hate Organization" it self. They hate and try to persecute Christians and any other person (especially if they are white) that doesn't agree with their agenda.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I say the Justice Department is a "Hate Organization" it self. They hate and try to persecute Christians and any other person (especially if they are white) that doesn't agree with their agenda.
    I agree. The Holder justice Dept has refused to try any on his "side" for criminal acts but "HATE" and target law-abiders who happen have any morals, to be Christia, Jewish or Conservative. They promote all manner of "fair play" for a whole range of fringe and weird groups. I have seen sporadic mentioning that now polygamists want their rights too. I haven't seen it mentioned yet but imagine it won't be long before new letters will be added to the "alphabet kooks" LGBT (etc). I expect to see this group joined by the letter "P" for prostitutes, also perverts and pedophiles, then the letter "A" for "animal lovers". Even with all these groups, I expect there to be less than 10% of our nation's population in these new classes. I can see it now, the new name with their all-inclusive deviant behaviors could be called BLAGPPPT or BLA for short.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

When I saw the thread subject line of the OP I thought, "YGBSM!"
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast