Gen. Carter Ham: AFRICOM Not Included in WH Preparations Against 9/11 Attacks

Thread: Gen. Carter Ham: AFRICOM Not Included in WH Preparations Against 9/11 Attacks

Gen. Carter Ham: AFRICOM Not Included in WH Preparations Against 9/11 Attacks

by AWR Hawkins

Testifying to a Congressional subcommittee on June 26, General Carter Ham (ret.) said no one in AFRICOM was "brought in on the White House preparations to guard against a 9/11 anniversary attack."

According to the PJ Tatler, the White House has claimed that then-counterterrorism adviser John Brennan "led a briefing" prior to the attack on Benghazi--a briefing that was the culmination of "numerous meetings to review security measures in place."

However, when Ham spoke to the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations he told them that "neither he nor anyone working for him was consulted as part of the Brennan 9/11 planning process."

The Congressional subcommittee said Ham "did clarify several matters with respect to the events of September 11 and 12, 2012."

President Obama replaced Ham with another AFRICOM Commander one month after the attack on Benghazi took place.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It should surprise no on that honorable and principled men have no place in this Whitehouse. Obama prefers people more like himself, amoral liars.

It's amazing, isn't it, how many people who have dared to speak the truth, end up being demoted? Or apparently just dropping off the face of the earth? I've lost track of the number. I think obama does not understand the meaning of the word "transparent" let alone the meaning of the word "truth".

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    It's amazing, isn't it, how many people who have dared to speak the truth, end up being demoted? Or apparently just dropping off the face of the earth? I've lost track of the number. I think obama does not understand the meaning of the word "transparent" let alone the meaning of the word "truth".
    He wouldn't know truth if it hit him in the face.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.