Obama thinks that 'not everyone' should have; a house, a vehicle or air conditioning?

Thread: Obama thinks that 'not everyone' should have; a house, a vehicle or air conditioning?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Obama thinks that 'not everyone' should have; a house, a vehicle or air conditioning?

Speaking at a town hall event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Saturday, President Barack Obama claimed that “the planet will boil over” if everyone has access to air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.

Obama in Africa: ?The Planet Will Boil Over? If Everybody Has a Car, Air Conditioning and a Big House | Video | TheBlaze.com

Hey Barack...How about 'you' and your hypocritical wife stop flying all over the world in that very expensive jet of ours. Maybe you all should shut off the air conditioning in the white house also!

Freaking Hypocrites!

~SMH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I'm really freaking sorry Obama, if my having worked hard all my life for a home, air conditioning, and a car, which also has air conditioning, offends you or any of your world wide community of "entitled", or just damn lazy constituents. I realize that opportunity is not the same all over the world, but making your life better by WORKING at it is the same anywhere.

As Clinton has stated "Tell a lie often enough and soon people will believe it". Obama is once again pushing another unpopular democrat agenda item. He's trying to keep his tree hugging supporters happy. Facts have no place in any of the democrat agenda items. Emotions and good intentions are what is most effective. Low information voters must feel the emotion that some one cares about them. Liberals like Obama don't consider themselves hypocrites because they have good intentions. That's why what they do doesn't matter.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Well we're movin' on up,
    To the East side,
    To a de-luxe apartment in the sky,
    Yeah, we movin' on up,
    To the East side,
    We finally got a pie of the pie.
    Who is this guy, George Jefferson?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I agree with him. If you don't have a job or for other reasons you don't earn enough to afford those things you shouldn't have them. That's a big part of what's wrong with this country today. Too many people that can't afford the things they have.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Speaking at a town hall event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Saturday, President Barack Obama claimed that “the planet will boil over” if everyone has access to air conditioning, automobiles and big houses.

Obama in Africa: ?The Planet Will Boil Over? If Everybody Has a Car, Air Conditioning and a Big House | Video | TheBlaze.com

Hey Barack...How about 'you' and your hypocritical wife stop flying all over the world in that very expensive jet of ours. Maybe you all should shut off the air conditioning in the white house also!

Freaking Hypocrites!

~SMH~
    Apparently, all the low-lives in THIS country deserve a free cell phone, benefits of Mr. & Mrs. Taxpayer. Apparently, Obama is master of telling anyone anywhere what they can and cannot have. What a ************************! (Information deleted due to Federal Government violations of the 4th Amendment.)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Obama thinks that 'not everyone' should have; a house, a vehicle or air conditioning?

It's because of his economic stifling that I don't have a big house. I work hard and save and don't have really much to show for it but a 9yr old car, my guns and my golf clubs. The taxes I pay are astronomical when coupled with state taxes levied by a small time @$$kisser governor. Who wants nothing more but to be like Obama. I can't remember the study and I'm on my phone so I don't have time to find the link, however, there was a study that showed that someone making about 40K would be able to live about the same lifestyle on govt assistance. Couple that info with the entitled dregs I see every day stealing and collecting (I work retail Loss Prevention) and it makes it almost futile to come to work daily.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post

Freaking Hypocrites!

~SMH~
    I think that the sequester should hit him right now. Watch as AF1 and the other planes are flown home without him and his entourage.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.