Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Thread: Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Here’s an important question, why is Obama supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? They pronounce that the people of Israel come from pigs and dogs and want to wipe them of the map. They say that anyone who isn’t a Muslim needs to be killed.

Obama gives them over a billion of our dollars each year and various military hardware –IE- F-16 fighter jets, M1A1 Abram top of the line tanks and support equipment.

This association with the Muslim Brotherhood will do nothing at all to secure our safety or Egypt’s at all. Obama is driving us down the road towards WW3 where it comes to both Egypt and Syria and every American needs to understand what Obama is doing to us, we have a so called leader that doesn’t follow the constitution or the bill of rights, in that he uses his executive powers to circumvent them at every turn. Obama will ruin our basic freedom and God given rights to advance his hidden agenda every chance he gets.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

What the egypt protest looks like from space

What the egypt protest looks like from spaceObama and the Muslim Brotherhood-14y.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Perhaps this has bearing on why Barack Hussein Obama favors the Muslims....

B. Hussein Obama: 'I Will Stand With The Muslims. . . - Conservative Crusader

B. HUSSEIN OBAMA: 'I will stand with the Muslims. . .
    Will injustices in America ever go away completely?

by: j. grant swank, jr | published: 07 01, 2008
    More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on google Share on twitter

Note what B. Hussein Obama says in his own words. They are from his books entitled “Dreams of My Father” and “Audacity of Hope.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

5. Pretty much is how it is but the course have been set and he is part of the plan of the Lord return so be ready. This is not my home, my home is in Heaven.

I've just about given up on trying to figure out why obama does what he does and why he's allowed to do it.

Being the head US Muslim, he had to show his allegiance to the Brotherhood. After all, they may give him employment after he leaves office!