Watch out Tennessee

Thread: Watch out Tennessee

Watch out Tennessee

Sounds like you people in Tennessee had better be watching your backs. Unless you happen to be a muslim. And I guess if you're a muslim, you'd better be watching out for everybody else cause I imagine you're going to have a fight on your hands.
    Tennessee imam: "Jews and Christians filthy, their lives and property can be taken in jihad by the Muslims"

http://www.usdl.info/modules/news_en...hp?itemid=1168

I think that this would be a very bad mistake in Tennessee for the Muslims to follow this course. It isn't called the Volunteer State for nothing. It originally received this name because the citizens were the first to volunteer to fight ( War of 1812) for our country. Judging by the people I've met from TN it's still true. Most of its citizens are very strong Second Amendment supporters.

I don't think the imams quite understand the US. While we are tolerant of many things, jihad in the US would not be one of them. And it would result in many muslims being killed even if not directly involved.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I don't think the imams quite understand the US. While we are tolerant of many things, jihad in the US would not be one of them. And it would result in many muslims being killed even if not directly involved.
    Yup, another group that have never heard about George Armstrong Custer.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yup, another group that have never heard about George Armstrong Custer.
    Nor do they remember what happened to the Iroquois and Seneca Indians during the Revolutionary War. Attach brutally and you will be nearly wiped out And herded into reservations.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Here in Tennessee its just a red herring, a hysterical ranting without any worry. This is one of the few remaining states that preaches 2nd Amendment and Conservative Christianity in same breath from birth to burial "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"
    Ranting threats does not make someone a threat, especially when the State has active monitoring of these individuals that even scares the Feds.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Sounds like you people in Tennessee had better be watching your backs. Unless you happen to be a muslim. And I guess if you're a muslim, you'd better be watching out for everybody else cause I imagine you're going to have a fight on your hands.
    Tennessee imam: "Jews and Christians filthy, their lives and property can be taken in jihad by the Muslims"

Tennessee imam: Jews and Christians filthy, their lives and property can be taken in jihad by the Muslims : The United States Defense League
    Tennessee Governor Haslam has proven to be quite Islam-friendly. He's appointed several practicing Islamists (some with ties to pretty aggressive groups) to economic posts, etc... Remember, these days, politicians don't feel it's about what the electorate wants. Too many folks watching too much professional wrestling and Dancing with the stars. That's why elected representatives, both local and national, get away with the stuff they do

Quote Originally Posted by cthruit View Post
    Tennessee Governor Haslam has proven to be quite Islam-friendly. He's appointed several practicing Islamists (some with ties to pretty aggressive groups) to economic posts, etc... Remember, these days, politicians don't feel it's about what the electorate wants. Too many folks watching too much professional wrestling and Dancing with the stars. That's why elected representatives, both local and national, get away with the stuff they do
    According to Wikipedia, he's a Christian, but with a questionable last name like Haslam, I wonder...