The Terrifying Future of The United States - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Terrifying Future of The United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The "yawning" is exactly what they plan on & expect from the mindset of an ignorant America. Of course those ships are outdated rust buckets appearing to lack all missile launch capability, exactly what the Iranians want us to witness and think. And in case you're mildly interested, these have all been test runs. The Iranians aren't as stupid as Americans think. The Iranians know the EMP attempt will result in the loss of the ships involved. They're not so stupid as to send in their very expensive modern warships for such a mission.
    Source? Ouija board? Tarot cards? After all the times these ridiculous stories have been proven false, why do you still not bother to check them out before falling for them hook, line and sinker, and then posting them here?

National security experts have expressed alarm....
    Who? Well, he quotes Michael Bolton, but Bolton said the danger was IF the boat had missile capability. Now where did I hear that "if" before? It also conveniently left out what else Bolton said. He also said IF they had nuclear missiles. You see, he wasn't talking about EMP. He never even mentioned it. That was just another in a long list of sensationalist lies from your sources. And what was the title of the article that those comments came from? "Iranian warships pose little threat to U.S. homeland" I won't bother with the rest of it.

Please, please, please do a little bit of checking before posting this stuff. You're a smart guy. I understand your concerns, and I think many of them are valid to at least some degree. But you don't help your cause by continuing to post this ridiculous crap. Google works. Try it sometime. You'll get the attention that some of your concerns truly deserve. But if you keep posting ridiculously transparent conspiracy nut stuff, people will stop listening to you entirely, and I know that's not what you want. I don't want it either. I like having bulldogs like you guarding the door.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Look what happened to Rome and that could happen to the USA.
    Compared to the Roman empire, America's just a pimple on the Romans ass just ready to pop...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    WorldNutDaily strikes again! I see they still don't bother checking facts before going to press. The response in the Pentagon to the Iranian ship movement was two yawns and three orders for coffee. Those so called ships are "rust buckets" that may not even survive the trip. Only one of them is actually classified as a warship, and it barely meets that classification. It doesn't have any missile launch capability. It was blown out of the water down to a burning hulk a few years back that had to be towed back to port because it made the mistake of shooting at a US Navy A-6. The US Navy shot back....and then some. It's an old retired British ship by the way, and it was outdated a very long time ago. And in case you're mildly interested, this isn't the first time Iran has sent ships here. We yawned then too.
    And in case you're mildly interested for the first time in its history Iran has dispatched three warships to the Atlantic Ocean to patrol (and probe?) the maritime borders of the United States. And for several years now, it's been reported on Iranian preparations (including substantial practice off their own coast in the Caspian Sea) to launch an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack against the U.S. Again I say...This could be a dry-run for that attack. It doesn't help your cause by continuing to post your ridiculous crap either. Yes Google works. Try it sometime yourself.

~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

I think this is interesting, if accurate, how insignificant the USA is compared to other empires in human history...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_vault..._a_single.html

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images The Terrifying Future of The United States-1392479577138.jpg 
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And in case you're mildly interested for the first time in its history Iran has dispatched three warships to the Atlantic Ocean to patrol (and probe?) the maritime borders of the United States.
    Not three. Two. The Sabalan and the Kharg. And the Kharg is not a warship. It's a supply ship. The Sabalan is a frigate. They're both ex-British ships and considered obsolete.

And for several years now, it's been reported on Iranian preparations (including substantial practice off their own coast in the Caspian Sea) to launch an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack against the U.S.
    Source? Not that it matters. They could have practiced shooting down Santa Claus before, but that wouldn't prove anything about the two ships they've deployed now.

Again I say...This could be a dry-run for that attack.
    You can't do a dry run for a nuclear missile attack when you don't have nukes and your ship doesn't have missiles.

It doesn't help your cause by continuing to post your ridiculous crap either.
    You think a ship with no nukes and no missiles constitutes a dry run for a nuclear missile EMP attack. Using that criteria, an inflatable raft flying an Iranian flag would qualify as a dry run EMP attack. Now who's sounding ridiculous?

Yes Google works. Try it sometime yourself.
    Do you really want me to add insult to injury?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams

Source? Not that it matters. They could have practiced shooting down Santa Claus before, but that wouldn't prove anything about the two ships they've deployed now.

You can't do a dry run for a nuclear missile attack when you don't have nukes and your ship doesn't have missiles.

You think a ship with no nukes and no missiles constitutes a dry run for a nuclear missile EMP attack. Using that criteria, an inflatable raft flying an Iranian flag would qualify as a dry run EMP attack. Now who's sounding ridiculous?
    Source? Ouija board? Tarot cards? After all the times these ridiculous stories have been proven false, why do you still not bother to check them out before falling for them hook, line and sinker, and then posting them here?

Who? Well, he quotes Michael Bolton, but Bolton said the danger was IF the boat had missile capability. Now where did I hear that "if" before? It also conveniently left out what else Bolton said. He also said IF they had nuclear missiles. You see, he wasn't talking about EMP. He never even mentioned it. That was just another in a long list of sensationalist lies from your sources. And what was the title of the article that those comments came from? "Iranian warships pose little threat to U.S. homeland" I won't bother with the rest of it.

Please, please, please do a little bit of checking before posting this stuff. But you don't help your cause by continuing to post this ridiculous crap. I like having bulldogs like you guarding the door.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Did you read it? They provide a few quotes from one person, Peter Pry. They don't provide the source of those quotes, and every single one of them is generic. None of them specifically mention the current ship deployment, so Pry could have made those comments at any time, in reference to any possible future ship deployment. In other words, they may very well be nothing more than hypothetical statements. There is also absolutely zero mention whatsoever about this ship deployment on Peter Pry's EMPACT America web site. They also reference him saying the deployment may be a dry run for a future attack [period], not an EMP attack. His comment about a supposed test for a future freighter based attack also doesn't mention EMP, though he has hypothesized about a possible container based EMP weapon in the future. The problem is, there's nothing the Sabalan or Kharg could test for that. They don't carry containers and Iran doesn't have the Club-K missile system to put into any containers, at least not yet. And I'll restate what I said earlier. If any ship with no nukes and no missiles constitutes a dry run for a nuclear missile EMP attack, then even an inflatable raft flying an Iranian flag would qualify as such a dry run. If you or the web sites you frequent expect people to accept that, you'll have to give us lots of time to stop laughing before we reply. By the way, I'm all for the humiliating Obama thing, so in that respect I really wish they WERE right.

I checked the same quote from other sources, and none of them provide the original source or specific EMP test comments tied to this deployment either. The remarks they attribute to other people are nothing more than generic comments that could have been made at any time and in reference to almost any event.

Public Schools Are Preparing America’s Children For Life In A Police State

~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456