One of the best two-sentence descriptions of the left

Thread: One of the best two-sentence descriptions of the left

One of the best two-sentence descriptions of the left

"The fundamental problem of the political Left seems to be that the real world does not fit their preconceptions. Therefore they see the real world as what is wrong, and what needs to be changed, since apparently their preconceptions cannot be wrong." ---Thomas Sowell, "The Left's Central Delusion" National Review Online article

The liberal left will tell you their ok with a fare and balance debate on the issues. How ever at the end of the day they can't deal with people that aren't in agreement with them. They are big on compromise. To them compromise means you agree with them. Tolerance is another buzz word for them, again meaning you tolerate everything they tolerate. The liberal left can't tolerate anyone that won't at least compromise with them. If not for low information voters and their protected victim classes, there would be no blue states.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    "The fundamental problem of the political Left seems to be that the real world does not fit their preconceptions. Therefore they see the real world as what is wrong, and what needs to be changed, since apparently their preconceptions cannot be wrong." ---Thomas Sowell, "The Left's Central Delusion" National Review Online article
    Yes.

I am going to quote this as my signature in a few places.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson