Is This Missing Marine Colonel the Key to Understanding the Truth Behind Benghazi Att

Thread: Is This Missing Marine Colonel the Key to Understanding the Truth Behind Benghazi Att

Is This Missing Marine Colonel the Key to Understanding the Truth Behind Benghazi Att

Is This Missing Marine Colonel the Key to Understanding the Truth Behind Benghazi Attack?

By: Jason Howerton

Republican lawmakers want to talk to Marine Corps. Col. George Bristol about the Benghazi terror attack – but he’s nowhere to be found and the Pentagon isn’t talking.

Bristol was in a key position in the U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) on the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

Due to the fact that he has since retired, the Department of Defense cannot compel him to testify before Congress, Pentagon spokesman Major Robert Firman told CBS News.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says that explanation is “hogwash”. “They say he’s retired and they can’t reach out to him,” he explained.

Read More:
    Republicans want to talk to Col. George Bristol about Benghazi - CBS News
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Anyone can be forced to testify before Congress especially someone who is a Vet and the actions happened while on AD.

As a former Navy Seal you should know this already.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!