Obama Birth Certificate: Sheriff Joe Obama ID Fraud Presentation from 6/1/2013

Thread: Obama Birth Certificate: Sheriff Joe Obama ID Fraud Presentation from 6/1/2013

Obama Birth Certificate: Sheriff Joe Obama ID Fraud Presentation from 6/1/2013

If there was even a hint of skepticism about Obama’s birth certificate validity, this is the video to see. Please share to get the word out that Barrack Hussein Obama is a fraud.

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Team Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate An Original Forgery; Felony Possession

Team Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate An Original Forgery; Felony Possession Pt 1

Pt 2

Didn't Obama just go to South Africa to pick up the Original?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Howdy,

Living proof Sheriff Joe is on crack.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

8. Don't need a video to see him for who he is. However, the question is regarding his citizenship. Numerous attempts to bring this to light have been made. The commonality is the conclusion that he lacks the credentials for holding the elected seat of the Presidency. The unfortunate fact of the matter is that nothing will be done about it.

He's was elected for a second term. The judicial system has already refused hearing the matter and/or accepted the evidence of his Hawaiian birth certificate. The congress has accepted his signature on various ill gotten bills as legally binding, now considered the law.

Unless there is more overwhelming, substantiated and untainted evidence coming from someone willing to "betray" him, (e.g., his wife) nothing will be done to fix this.
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

Howdy,

Ok, so Obama's BC is fake.

Prove it.

Pretty simple.

My question is: "How did they fake the birth announcement in all the newspapers?"

There are Public Libraries ( and private, college, etc. ) all over the World that has a copy of the Hawaii newspaper with the birth announcement list. So how did they fake the birth announcement?

This is the 25 million dollar question that none of the Birthers, well, actually since Obama released his long form BC they are now called "Afterbirthers" have been able to correctly answer.

The TeaBeggers, the Donald and a lot of nutjobs have spent a $1,000,000,000.00 trying to prove that Obama was born in a mud hut in Kenya without any luck.

Even if Obama was born in a mud hut in Kenya, since his Mom was a US Citizen who never denounced her citizenship, that automatically make Obama a US Citizen.

Heck, he could have been born in a test tube floating through space in a magical orb and as long as his Mommy was a US Citizen he would automatically be a US Citizen.

That's the law. I didn't make that law, Our Founding Fathers did a long time ago. They also gave Us the 2nd Amendment.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!