How has your life changed.

Thread: How has your life changed.

How has your life changed.

By; Brietbart

How has your life changed since the 2008 election of Barack Obama? Has it changed your relationship with family, friends, and workplace relationships? Are you perpetually frustrated by the apathy of the circle of people around you?

Do you feel frustrated by the lack of conviction in American Churches? Do you sometimes feel like you are on the fringe, disconnected from the mainstream of culture? How about those you know? Have you been personal witness to the human toll this has taken on friends, their mental health, physical, and financial states?

Are you optimistic that we will have an American moment, and prevail, or do you see this Progressive Wave as unstoppable? How many are preparing for a worst case scenario?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

My personal life hasn't changed at all. Relationships haven't changed. Business has dried-up and I'm finally out but I wanted that anyway. But I am not hopeful for tomorrow. I feel bad for kids today because they are inheriting a completely crazy world and they know nothing better. They will dutifully obey the marching orders of a different America than we knew.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

No real change in my personal life...and I have been watching this decline for a lot longer than the last 5 years.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Howdy,

No to everything.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!