Tale of Two Cities: Rome & Washington One Fell, One Headed There? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tale of Two Cities: Rome & Washington One Fell, One Headed There?

Ok old grunt. Because you know where I went to school right? Always funny how when someone doesn't have an argument, they go directly to profanity and assumption of low education to redirect their low IQ. Outlaw, don't you have some clients in the 1% to go protect? You constantly post about our freedoms yet you helped protect the portion that wants us disarmed. All good as long as you make a profit. (Enter Yoda voice here) Ahhh quasi Piers Morgan you are, patriot, you are not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredG22 View Post
    Ok old grunt. Because you know where I went to school right? Always funny how when someone doesn't have an argument, they go directly to profanity and assumption of low education to redirect their low IQ. Outlaw, don't you have some clients in the 1% to go protect? You constantly post about our freedoms yet you helped protect the portion that wants us disarmed. All good as long as you make a profit. (Enter Yoda voice here) Ahhh quasi Piers Morgan you are, patriot, you are not.
    That's strike one boy.

On the contrary, I have no idea where you went to school but it is obvious you were deficient in grammar. Correct me if I am wrong but weren't you the one using the profanity? To paraphrase an old saying, "Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind attempting to express itself forcefully." You should concentrate more on writing posts which are more intelligent and not quite so disconnected. We all look forward to reading the thoughts of others on here and, maybe you have a lot to contribute that we might enjoy. Give it a shot.

Oh you're a bible thumping fa*got. Makes sense now. Wanna control everything and everyone through your fairytale book. Get a life and mind your own business jack wagon.
    Peace be unto you-relax sip a few cold ones and watch the Rachael Maddow show, make you glad you are alive and well. HAH!
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    On the contrary, I have no idea where you went to school but it is obvious you were deficient in grammar. Correct me if I am wrong but weren't you the one using the profanity? To paraphrase an old saying, "Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind attempting to express itself forcefully." You should concentrate more on writing posts which are more intelligent and not quite so disconnected. We all look forward to reading the thoughts of others on here and, maybe you have a lot to contribute that we might enjoy. Give it a shot.
    He aint gotta have to spel krectly, it be a freh kountry, sides those test in skool were hard. Like ya know.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Blog Entries
    Oh you're a bible thumping fa*got. Makes sense now. Wanna control everything and everyone through your fairytale book. Get a life and mind your own business jack wagon.

Now git outta town fore the marshall git back. Git!

Just my opinion.

The moral decay of our nation is on going and will be ever present in out society. Freedom allows and is even said to promote these kinds of behaviors, that being said our republics format allows minorities to become energized and grow. Changing or reversing individual behavior short of stepping back in time will be nearly to completely impossible. Moral behavior is founded in religious beliefs, which has also waned socially can only create more problems.
    ~
    As the article the OP linked is not just about homosexuality, but about the effects minority demands will have upon our society as each of them are able to gain a foot hold legally in society because they will be putting aside laws that protect citizens against actions taken against their will.
    ~
    Free will as they call it is one thing but when someone's free will adversely affects an innocent then it must be stopped at any and all means.
    ~
    I've never been one to object to individual freedoms for freedoms sake, but when an individual's freedom affects someone else intentionally or unintentionally I then have a problem with that minorities right to voice and/or promote their actions on society.
    ~
    Personal opinions are just that, my opinion and I am willing to live with that opinion and promote non-acceptance of immoral minority points of view.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Blog Entries
    Even that fool don't wanna mess with Festus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12