8 shot in single West Side attack among 67 shot over long weekend #Chicago #guns

Thread: 8 shot in single West Side attack among 67 shot over long weekend #Chicago #guns

PaidTriot Guest

8 shot in single West Side attack among 67 shot over long weekend #Chicago #guns

Another story you will not be hearing about in the news.
    Why, it does not promote the Obama anti gun control rhetoric.
    Days after Chicago was bragging about a small drop in their murder rate. The city that has the most anti Constitutional gun control nationwide had 67 people shot over the July 4th holiday weekend.

8 shot in single West Side attack among 67 shot over long weekend

I would just like to know how Bloomberg, Emmanuel, Biden and Obama are allowed to continue living a life of fraud, lies, conspiracy and unethical activity after putting so many in harms way and indirectly to death?

Just another shining example of how well gun control works!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

4. Wow, 67 that is a high number in one weekend and I don't really think that the Obama Admin. care about that, they got one agenda in mind. Control!

Geez...and I thought the 20 some shot and 6 killed there over Memorial Day weekend was bad.. Unfortunately, you can't teach common sense.

Been to Chicago once as a kid. Seeing as how I value my life, I will never return. Shame too, they had good pizza.

When did 5 days become a "weekend"? 4th of July was on a Thursday and this article says that the 67 shot were from Wednesday afternoon through Sunday. Granted, it is way too much bloodshed and this is unfortunately typical of Chicago. But the article seems to make the reader think from the title that there were on average 33 shootings per day (67 shootings divided by a 2 day weekend), when it actually averaged 13 (67 shootings divided by 5 days). Again, granted, far too many shootings, but 33 per day is a LOT more than 13!!

I also echo the responses that people have made that when are the anti-gunners going to look at cities like Chicago, NYC, and Washington DC and wake up?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Chicago is like a third world battlefield and the people that run things there are going to tell the rest of us what gun laws work? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    When did 5 days become a "weekend"? 4th of July was on a Thursday and this article says that the 67 shot were from Wednesday afternoon through Sunday. Granted, it is way too much bloodshed and this is unfortunately typical of Chicago. But the article seems to make the reader think from the title that there were on average 33 shootings per day (67 shootings divided by a 2 day weekend), when it actually averaged 13 (67 shootings divided by 5 days). Again, granted, far too many shootings, but 33 per day is a LOT more than 13!!

I also echo the responses that people have made that when are the anti-gunners going to look at cities like Chicago, NYC, and Washington DC and wake up?
    Many people had a 4 day weekend and took off a half day on the third. Almost any time in the last 18 years of employment, if there was going to be a 4 day weekend, I'd have to work it.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.