MAIG - Is YOUR mayor on this list?

Thread: MAIG - Is YOUR mayor on this list?

ezkl2230 Guest

MAIG - Is YOUR mayor on this list?

This will take you to the list of MAIG members:

Mayors Against Illegal Guns - Coalition Members

They feel they can target us with impunity; come election time, we can target THEM for removal from office.

drives me insane when they keep trying to find ways to stop criminals from getting access to guns through legal gun owners....yet they never seem to mention fixing the problems with state agencies that do not take inventory of their own guns to know where and who has these guns...

4. I have to wonder how many of the listed mayors have criminal backgrounds, regardless of how petty? I remember seeing a half dozen or so outted some time ago?

Funny you should ask that r1derbike... in Pittsburgh, my mayor is on that list. However, he has made a deal that he won't run in the next election to keep from being investigated for criminal behavior. RHIP!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Yeah mine is there, not surprising. But we have two totally 2A supporting senators.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Funny you should ask that r1derbike... in Pittsburgh, my mayor is on that list. However, he has made a deal that he won't run in the next election to keep from being investigated for criminal behavior. RHIP!
    Since when is that legal?

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Since when is that legal?
    The investigation has already removed the police chief (Nate Harper) from Pittsburgh Polices Department's top spot. There has been some collusion between the mayor and the police, mostly the mayor using police on taxpayers overtime dime as his personal bodyguards as he went to nightclubs and was carousing around time after being recently divorced. I don't have all the details, and I'm sure I never will with all the backroom deals being made. Legal? I do believe that's why I wrote "RHIP", Rank Has Its Privileges. :)

Pittsburgh Police Chief Nate Harper forced out while FBI investigation continues | Allegheny Co. News - WTAE Home

Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl drops out of race for re-election | Allegheny Co. News - WTAE Home

As I read these articles again, I realized that the FBI is still investigating him, despite Ravenstahl dropping from the race. At least that is good news.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Blog Entries
    There are more mayors than I thought from Wisconsin on this list, but it doesn't surprise me. Most of them are mayors of insignificant small going nowhere fast towns. Good luck to them lmao. According to the 2011 WI blue book, Ashland, Bayfield and Iron Counties, where a large portion of these nobodies are located, have experienced zero to negative growth. With the exception of Waukesha, there is negative growth in areas these mayors preside. The people are speaking. :-)

10. We don't have no stinking mayor.. Really we don't..