UN Troops Landing At US Air Force Bases

Thread: UN Troops Landing At US Air Force Bases

By: B.K. Hyland

There have been multiple civilian sightings of strange planes landing at American Air Force bases, all carrying UN troops and/or having UN markings (or none).

My husband, a Vietnam vet, has been back and forth to Overton-Brooks VA Medical Hospital three times a week this month. Barksdale Air Force Base, one of the most secure Strategic Air Command (SAC) bases in the nation, has had unusual C-130s or C-136s fly into Barksdale AFB and land at all hours.

The interstate runs in front of the side and front of the base and is clearly visible with no restraints. (Barksdale is where President George W. Bush landed on 9/11, it is such a safe, secure, and well-guarded installation.)
    These flights have been reported by other citizens and several of the military men who work inside the base have reported that the UN troops are given US military clothing and name tags. When our servicemen question this, the soldiers are told they did NOT see what they just saw. Base operations refused to confirm or deny or discuss these sightings.

Lately, rumors and reports regarding the presence of foreign troops in the US working with our armed forces have been hitting public awareness. Originally government sources denied these reports, but now official reports are confirming what eye witnesses had been reporting. (Save America Foundation - Patriots in Action-conservative, educational and political website.Save America Foundation) Russia herself confirms that the Obama administration has requested 15,000 Russian troops to train with FEMA in the event of a SHTF scenario, particularly in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area.

The question is why? It appears that foreign troops are working with US troops, practicing on urban warfare, civil unrest, and civil disturbance scenarios. In Colorado, rumors of Russian troops practicing to deal with terrorist raids and martial law scenarios have been proven correct by our own US armed forces. Peterson AFB in Colorado is another base being used.

Located in Germany is the Marshall Center, named after General George C. Marshall, who was quite the UN/NWO devotee. At this present time, the Department of Defense is conducting classes in counterterrorism. Of course, the definition of “terrorism” belongs to new world order advocates. According to the definition used by the NWO, a terrorist is anyone who opposes a takeover of their nation. That would make all NWO resistors and/or anyone who disagrees with the new world order plans potential terrorists.

Are You A Terrorist By Their Definition?
    Do you believe in our national sovereignty and national Constitution? Do you believe in religious liberty and freedom of speech? Do you believe in the right to own guns and bear arms? Are you prepared to stand up and fight for your freedom if an order of martial law is imposed?

Then by UN/NWO definition, you are a terrorist!
    The problem with these foreign troops being trained to intervene on American soil in SHTF scenarios which might occur here is that they have no loyalty to our Constitution, they have no loyalty to the inherent rights that have always been ours as American citizens, and they have no basis for restraint in any action they might perceive as necessary, regardless of our laws. They have no constitutional right to interfere in the internal events of our country.
    NATO and the UN have the same goal, mission, and function: to subvert the sovereignty of the United States and the rest of the world, turning us all into a fascist worldwide state. Our government officials have proven time and again here lately that they are not to be trusted. Congress is nothing more than a rubber stamp for what the administration wants, not the representative body of the citizenry as it should be.

What catastrophic event is this administration preparing to implement now in order to seize the control they so desperately want?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Russian troops to “protect” Washington, DC area

Those People Who Will Not Be Governed By God Will Be Ruled By Tyrants.
    ~William Penn ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

4. The Anti-Christ system is coming to play.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    The Anti-Christ system is coming to play.
    Yup, all are Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation. Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece mojoman and the stage is set for the Middle East to explode real soon. Maranatha! Keep Looking Up!!

Howdy Navy Seal,

You might want to float test the ol' tin foil hat and upgrade to one made out of lead foil.

It will protect you better.
    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

More on the Russians and FEMA

Yesterday’s Daily Jot on FEMA and Russian troops sparked a lot of conversation. Many are angry that the Administration would do such a thing. Many are afraid that their lives and families will be in great danger. Others are concerned that the occupant of the Oval Office will declare Martial Law and use Russian troops to keep the order. I have had phone calls and emails expressing many concerns. I just have to say that this is going on in our government and We the People are going to have to put a stop to it. Some 20 Russian troops were training in Colorado last year at the invitation of FEMA. The agreements signed last month are a continuation of that. It is disturbing that these agreements are not public.

But, in my humble opinion, Russian troops on American soil are down on the list of problems that we as a society need to address. Our Congress, White House and Supreme Court are all causing problems for America that We the People know are unconstitutional and morally wrong, yet we seem unable to muster a unified voice of reason and begin to hold these people accountable. An unjust law is no law at all. An unconstitutional agency is no agency at all. A marriage between members of the same sex is no marriage at all. Killing a human in the womb is no right al all. The list goes on and on. Unless We the People get a grip on these present evils, our nation will continue its free fall.

Everybody wants to pray. I hear it over and over again. We need more prayer. Certainly, the scriptures tell us in James 5:16, “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” So we need to pray. But prayer without action may limit the outcome. Gideon, for example, had to act. So did Joshua. Jesus prayed and went to the cross. His prayer and action gave us eternal life. As is written in James 2:18-20, “Yea, a man may say, You have faith, and I have works: show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”

Jeremiah 6:16-19 describes America and Americans: “Thus says the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the ancient paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and you shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. Also I set watchmen over you saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken. Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. Hear O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.” We don’t need to fear FEMA death camps and Russian troops. We need to fear the Lord and act accordingly.

Have A Blessed And Powerful Day,

Bill Wilson