Obama admits he is a muslim.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama admits he is a muslim.....

Obama admits he is a muslim.....

Isreali Today, an Egyptian magazine, broke the news story with the following quote from the Foreign Minister:

“Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda. Aboul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.”
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Are you intimating that there are still some who deny that POS is a Muslim?

5. He might be a Muslim but if he try to do anything against Israel God Himself will stop him.

Barack Hussein Obama. Any questions about his Muslim heritage could have been answered in his name. Any questions about whether he still is or not can be answered through his policies and who he has placed in his administration.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Howdy Navy Seal,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    A blog written by a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Center" in his basement isn't a credible source.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Navy Seal,

A blog written by a +40yo SWM that lives with his Mom and has a "Command Center" in his basement isn't a credible source.

Paul
    For a troll, this guy is kinda funny LOL
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Navy Seal,

Paul
    Lol about as credible as Diane Sori, Michael Bloomsberg and Rod Blagodagoviatch

Blog Entries
    Isreali Today, an Egyptian magazine, broke the news story with the following quote from the Foreign Minister:

“Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda. Aboul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.”
    I don't really care if he's a Muslim. Being a strong supporter of the constitution and the bill of rights, I support his right to worship how he chooses.
    However, I would take offense if he were Muslim but representing himself to be other than such.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Obama is a muslim. I am shocked... not...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast