Class war at its best:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Class war at its best:

  1. #1

    Class war at its best:

    The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

    And the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

    And the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

    Now... the people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

    So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

    We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin & Arizona
    Posts
    542
    New Regulation Needed:

    Thou Shall Work or No Free *****.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    And thus ends the U.S. Republic. This situation is so out of control that it is most likely irreversible. The problem with socialism is that dependence on free stuff is addictive. And Margaret Thatcher said that eventually you run out of other people's money.

    Even adjusted for inflation the U. S. is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. There is no way that this country can pay a 17 trillion dollar debt. And the real debt, if unfunded obligations like Social Security are included is more than 100 trillion. A figure this large can not even be comprehended by most people. If one was able to spend a million a day every day of the year, it would take 270,000 years to spend 100 trillion.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    And thus ends the U.S. Republic. This situation is so out of control that it is most likely irreversible. The problem with socialism is that dependence on free stuff is addictive. And Margaret Thatcher said that eventually you run out of other people's money.

    Even adjusted for inflation the U. S. is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. There is no way that this country can pay a 17 trillion dollar debt. And the real debt, if unfunded obligations like Social Security are included is more than 100 trillion. A figure this large can not even be comprehended by most people. If one was able to spend a million a day every day of the year, it would take 270,000 years to spend 100 trillion.
    What I fear, if the Second Coming is not forthcoming, is the folks that pick up our pieces after the crash. Will our National Treasures be carted off? Who will take control of our aircraft carriers, submarines and air force? England excavated the Egyptian antiquities and carted them off. How many of our fathers or grandfathers have Japanese sword or German NAZI flags hanging in their dens? Who may end up with my nice Kimber, Armalite or Bennignton Flag in their collections? Who is going to tell our story in the future of our rise and fall? My Holy Book has what I believe is going to occur listed but that is my belief.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NE Mississippi
    Posts
    1,036
    I figure when the smoke clears we'll be like every other "former" communist state. Look at Russia, 20 years out of communism and there is still chaos. No, we aren't communist, but does anyone really think we aren't a socialist state? Could we actually ever go back to 1900, before Karl Marx' influence started changing our country? Before Social Security, before unemployment, before minimum wage, before pensions or 401K, before farm subsidies, before oil subsidies, before corporate subsidies, before USDA food programs (WIC, "food stamps", etc), before "welfare", before public housing, when public hanging was still the preferred method of capital punishment, etc? In other words, back when our government was doing mostly what it was designed to do? (with many exceptions of course)

    Like you, I hope not to be here, but my timetable isn't God's timetable.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    20
    All very good reasons to support the growing Secession movement, especially in the South and West.

    Check this out. Lengthy, but well worth the time.

    Secession: The Road to a Rebirth of America
    MAKE FLORIDA A FREE AND INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC!!
    SECESSION NOW!!
    tonyj

  8. #7

    Wink Haves or Have nots

    There has always been a social struggle between the haves and have nots. In todays society the have nots have the current administration completely on their side. This has been a growing problem in this country and will be very difficult to impossible to correct without drastic measures, that even the haves will be hard pressed to be morally able to support.
    ~
    Too many peoples lives and means of support are at stake and they will not go quietly into the night.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

  9. #8
    There is a simple solution for bringing things back into balance. "...If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat." II Thes. 3:10. Quit feeding the freeloaders, make them work for a living like responsible people. When they get hungry enough, they will be glad to work! Note, I said the freeloaders, not those who have valid reasons for receiving assistance from the government.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    There is a simple solution for bringing things back into balance. "...If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat." II Thes. 3:10. Quit feeding the freeloaders, make them work for a living like responsible people. When they get hungry enough, they will be glad to work! Note, I said the freeloaders, not those who have valid reasons for receiving assistance from the government.
    Actually my friend, I think you are incorrect. They get hungry, they will not be glad to go to work. They will commit even more crimes than they do now. Having said this, I also understand that it all needs to start somewhere and the sooner, the better.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Actually my friend, I think you are incorrect. They get hungry, they will not be glad to go to work. They will commit even more crimes than they do now. Having said this, I also understand that it all needs to start somewhere and the sooner, the better.
    You have a point and that is the reason I stay locked and loaded. Don't want to hurt anyone but, by the same token, don't want to be hurt! By the way, from your new avatar, one would think you need to get some sleep!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast