Rep. Stockman Interested In Moving Obama ID Fraud To Congressional Investigation

Thread: Rep. Stockman Interested In Moving Obama ID Fraud To Congressional Investigation

Rep. Stockman Interested In Moving Obama ID Fraud To Congressional Investigation

The wheels are starting to roll.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I have had high hopes for several years that the Head Muslim would be impeached. Sufficient evidence has been introduced that should have been enough to convict him of crimes and, had he been a Republican, most assuredly would have. It is nice to have friends in high places and with deep pockets to cover your assets! I have a feeling that Hillary has some of those same friends who will be more than happy to sponsor her in 2016. At least she has more sense than our illustrious Imam!

Barack Hussein Obama said it himself, "if you have nothing to hide", he could have ended this in his first term. So much for his transparent administration. The Obama administration had been the most opaque administration in history. Fast and Furious, IRS, Benghazi, and NSA are just a few more examples of the Obama transparency. The problem has been, if you question the Anointed One, you are a racist!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Howdy,

Birthers.

Actually since Obama has released his BC they are now called "Afterbirthers".

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!