72 killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 72 killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston

Many people have sacrificed much for your right to vote, and the right of your fellow citizens to vote.

The fact that your candidate lost doesn't make the government tyrannical. It just means the majority of voters don't agree with your political views.

This isn't a 3rd world country where the losers in an election get to declare a revolution against the winners. The losers get to try again in the next election.

3. The key to this thread is the second to last line in the story. "And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775." If you don't read all the way to the conclusion, you miss the point of the article. It happened over 237 years ago and it's something we should never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Many people have sacrificed much for your right to vote, and the right of your fellow citizens to vote. Absolutely!

The fact that your candidate lost doesn't make the government tyrannical. No, but the fact that my gov't is tyrannical means that my gov't is tyrannical... It just means the majority of voters don't agree with your political views. The fact that those voters support a tyrannical gov't doesn't trouble you in the slightest?

This isn't a 3rd world country (YET) where the losers in an election get to declare a revolution against the winners. Would they be able to if it meant that the 'winners' were trampling the 'losers' Natural Rights? The losers get to try again in the next election. Uh huh... and what if the entire voting system was flawed and rigged?
    See my reponses in blue. You know what else many people have sacrificed for...? For our Republic to never again be under the control of a tyrannical government! If you don't see the problems we're facing nogods, I think you had better pull your head out of your ass. And no, I'm not referring to only Obama... Didn't vote for him, or Romney or McCain or George "Dubya"... They're all criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Blog Entries
    Many people have sacrificed much for your right to vote, and the right of your fellow citizens to vote.

The fact that your candidate lost doesn't make the government tyrannical. It just means the majority of voters don't agree with your political views.

This isn't a 3rd world country where the losers in an election get to declare a revolution against the winners. The losers get to try again in the next election.
    Just because you voted more than once doesn't make your political opinion the majority. It makes you a felon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF View Post
    The key to this thread is the second to last line in the story. "And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775." If you don't read all the way to the conclusion, you miss the point of the article. It happened over 237 years ago and it's something we should never forget.
    AndyF, don't waste your time on the sheep. They can neither read nor comprehend written language. Case in point:

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    I saw this last week and did some research and it appears that the article was a spoof based on the original incident that started the original Revolution. I checked
    on TruthorFiction.com and could not find anything on the supposed "current" article. I scoured the internet looking for confirmation other than what I originally found, which consisted mostly of the story on InfoWars and a few others who followed suit, and could not verify it anywhere else. Then I reluctantly checked Snopes, which I generally do not trust, and that's where I found the explanation. See here:
    snopes.com: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Boston
    Since I could not find anything else truly confirming that such an act did happen in current time, I reluctantly accept Snopes explanation. I do not think that a story of the magnitude could be covered up and hopefully I'm not wrong.
    And this is after I explained the context of the article.

Bwahahahaha.....
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

There are some dummies that will read part way and assume it happened in our current time. They'll also fall for every prank known to man. I think it's a great way to make people understand how our past can and does reflect our current troubles we have with our government over our right to bear arms. imo
    Thanks TricolorDad for re-posting this.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Bob, he means us!!

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Bob, he means us!!
    He better remember it too!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    I saw this last week and did some research and it appears that the article was a spoof based on the original incident that started the original Revolution. I checked
    on TruthorFiction.com and could not find anything on the supposed "current" article. I scoured the internet looking for confirmation other than what I originally found, which consisted mostly of the story on InfoWars and a few others who followed suit, and could not verify it anywhere else. Then I reluctantly checked Snopes, which I generally do not trust, and that's where I found the explanation. See here:
    snopes.com: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Boston
    Since I could not find anything else truly confirming that such an act did happen in current time, I reluctantly accept Snopes explanation. I do not think that a story of the magnitude could be covered up and hopefully I'm not wrong.
    Snopes is asleep at the wheel. This article appeared back in the late 1990-2005 time period, in Shot Gun News in one of Fred's M-14 columns; it has appeared with other titles throughout the years, nut the content remains intact. I don't know who the original author is- Fred or someone else. No matter what it's a great read, and does give one pause for thought.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast