72 killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 72 killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Might want to correct it first. Paul Revere didn't sign the signed the Declaration of Independence.
    I did not know that.

3. Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Going along with the theme. Here is an interesting article.

Using Metadata
    Amazing!
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Molon Labe
    G'Day and G'lock

@ Tricolordad
    Well excuuuuussssseeeee me for pointing out that I had previously taken the time to debunk this story myself the previous week. I don't think that sheep take the time to do that and then point it out. Kind of a self-righteous response from you, but that's OK with me.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Going along with the theme. Here is an interesting article.

Using Metadata
    Is their a condense version of this? One that the majority of Americans can understand before they lose internet, let's say 30 second long version?

On the theme of absurd articles and news reporting, those of you that haven't seen this need to take a look. Less than a minute to watch and you will get a belly laugh out of it.
    Head, Meet Desk: NTSB Admits Fake Pilot Names ('Ho Lee Fuk') Confirmed To TV Station By Their... Intern | RedFlagNews.com

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    On the theme of absurd articles and news reporting, those of you that haven't seen this need to take a look. Less than a minute to watch and you will get a belly laugh out of it.
    Head, Meet Desk: NTSB Admits Fake Pilot Names ('Ho Lee Fuk') Confirmed To TV Station By Their... Intern | RedFlagNews.com
    Yeah! Saw that, too funny. Hard to believe they got caught with a prank like that.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post
    @ Tricolordad
    Well excuuuuussssseeeee me for pointing out that I had previously taken the time to debunk this story myself the previous week. I don't think that sheep take the time to do that and then point it out. Kind of a self-righteous response from you, but that's OK with me.
    I don't have to debunk it because I'm intelligent enough to know that Thomas Gage was the governor of Massachusetts from 1774 until he won-lost the battle of Bunker Hill and was replaced by Howe in October 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I don't have to debunk it because I'm intelligent enough to know that Thomas Gage was the governor of Massachusetts from 1774 until he won-lost the battle of Bunker Hill and was replaced by Howe in October 1775.
    Annnnnnd it proves you can google chit.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Annnnnnd it proves you can google chit.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    Or I know a few revolutionary war reenactors? BTW, I don't use google. I use yahoo. k hon?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast