DOJ In Sanford Fl???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOJ In Sanford Fl???

DOJ In Sanford Fl???

Does anyone else have an issue with your tax dollar being used to fund the assisting of the organization and management of rallies support Trayvon Martin against George Zimmerman. I mean irrespective how you feel about the case, should the fed fund the support of one person against another? I find this to be an outrage and think Zimmerman should sue the DOJ whether they find him guilty or not!!!!

Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests | Judicial Watch
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Read about that today.
    Unbelievable but not surprising considering...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Political corruption...? We don't got no stinkin' political corruption!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

5. Nothing new, they have been using our tax dollars to brain wash with commercials on how good obummercare is for us.
    When I was in grade school, in the 60's the teachers would stand at the front of the class and tell us to go home and tell
    our parents to vote for every bond issue that came up, or they would have to close the schools. Politicing on our time and our
    dime to get a raise, and threatening to strike if they don't get their way. Telling us our parents don't care about our education.
    Another trick of the left, always driving a wedge between the parents and children, telling the kids that "they" know more about every thing,
    making the parents out to be stupid. How many IRS bureaucrats personally admitted to wrong doing yet the FBI "investigates" and
    say there was no such thing. And we should trust our government.
    The U.S. should drop one miles of the east and west coast in to the oceans. Then start over with the capital in middle Kansas or Nebraska,
    where it should have been. Just think of it no more, New York, Boston, D.C., L. A. Hollywood, San Fran... What could be better??

You must be speaking of the Communistic DOJ of Obummer....
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

It just goes to show you which direction this country is heading, do to the leadership we have now. We work hard to earn our money, and they spend, spend and spend on whatever they see fit. America as we knew it is gone, this kind of crap spending would not have taken place 30 years ago.

You aren't going to believe this or maybe you will . Kangaroo court can't get a conviction of first degree murder, now the judge has instructed the jury they can concider lesser charges not giving the defense time to make a argument against the charges,

I call WROL or injustice.

This happen In Charlotte back in 2009

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A Charlotte homeowner was tied up, held at gunpoint and had his house robbed "feared for his life" when he "fired in self-defense" and killed one of the four suspects after the August robbery, prosecutors said Friday.

The Mecklenburg County District Attorney's office has decided that no charges should be filed against C.L. McClure, a 76-year-old man who shot and killed one of four teens who tied him up and robbed him and his wife during a robbery.

"...it appears from all the credible evidence that Mr. McClure feared for his life," District Attorney Peter Gilchrist said in a statement released on Friday that cleared McClure.

After the robbery at a Grier Road home, the victim, McClure, managed to get free and follow the suspects, claiming to search for the suspects' car, confronting them and fatally shooting one. Authorities said Friday that they determined that McClure's "life was in danger and fired in self-defense."
    Homeowner won't be charged in fatal shooting - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC
    I wonder why the DOJ didn't come down here in North Carolina and make a case against C.L. McClure for tracking down the teenager and killing him? Hint there's one factor missing from the story, if you ask I will tell you..

Methinks the system stacked their cards against young George. I think he may go down.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Kangaroo Court is the appropriate term here, gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast