Just a heads up or FYI

Thread: Just a heads up or FYI

Just a heads up or FYI

If you have ever thought about getting a Bersa semi automatic pistol you might want to get one. The reason I say this is because of Argentina giving sanctuary to Sonwden and that is where the Bersa is made. I have this feeling we maybe seeing a trade embargo or other restrictions against the country. Then again I may be wrong.

3. I've got a Bersa Thunder380. I bought it brand new about 12 years ago and it's been a good reliable gun. It goes anywhere I do!
    Id much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it

I bought a Bersa 380 concealed carry two tone and it's one of the best gun's I have. It's my #1 carry gun.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. I might have to get me one.

I had one over 10 years ago. It was one of the first models they came out with. 7 +1 or maybe it was 8+1, I can't remember. Would not chamber HP ammo so I had to carry FMJ's in it. It was accurate for it's size and I carried it where ever I went. I credit the gun with possibly saving a life but I sold it when I purchased my G27. Maybe they have fixed the issue of feeding HP's reliably since the one I had was a 1st generation model.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain