Janet Napolitano Leaving? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Janet Napolitano Leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I saw in the news this morning that Janet Napolitano is resigning from the Department of Homeland Security. She is supposed to become the head of the University of Califorrnia. Lord help those students!
    I saw that and my first thought was who would obummer name to replace her. If he does what he has done in the past then he will name the leader of the Black Panther's to take Big Sis's place or someone like that. I never liked or trusted Big Sis but we could get someone even worse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    You gotta understand that DHS was incorporated under US Customs because they are the only Federal Agency that does not require a search warrant to search anything as long as it fits the National Security Test.

So as long as any agency has a US Customs Officer with them and it can be determined as a matter of national security Customs can inspect without court approval.

Now apply that to a package crossing the border or an email.
    This doesn't justify DHS. Congress could have authorized any federal police agency they chose to operate this way in matters of national security. DHS is but another government knee jerk agency created out of "we must do something" after a national tragedy.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

She should be headed to prison for crimes committed against the republic and American people. But like many communist radicals she gets a job indoctrinating our children in a major university.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    She should be headed to prison for crimes committed against the republic and American people. But like many communist radicals she gets a job indoctrinating our children in a major university.
    Just like our old wicked witch Donna Shalala became president of UM.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

They even look like each other. It would be difficult to decide which one is the fattest or ugliest.

Neal Boortz refers to her a The Silver Back. I can see his point. I did see some photos of her walking and her knuckles were dragging the ground. The missing link possibly?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12