Not guilty verdict, yet the race baiting continues... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not guilty verdict, yet the race baiting continues...

Quote Originally Posted by torontogunguy View Post
    GZ Juror spoke out on CNN today slating they all agreed it was self-defense. Not good enough for CNN. On and on they go. CNN Needs to be OFF THE AIR. Issue is that it plays into Obama's agenda. The news media has lost their honesty and seek ratings and FCC relicensing. Sickening.
    The late Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Palavi, made the statement after being deposed that the media would be the downfall of the US. I dare say that none can dispute that statement and we are seeing the fulfillment today. CNN is not the only network that presents a jaundiced view of the news. Most do now. I like FOX News and feel I can trust their news more so than others. Not everyone will agree but they do not have the slobbering, American hating puppets like MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    The racial pimps like Jackson and Sharpton need this kind of story to keep themselves relevant. They have no other means of supporting themselves. Most of their supporters are really stupid so the truth has no relevance. Their emotions can be inflamed by the same racially charged rhetoric that they have been using for decades even though most of it is no longer true, except in the minds of those who will always see an advantage to their status as victims.
    Bob Beckel (Dem) also said this today o:n FoxNews "The Five."
    I never watch The Five because I can't stand Bob Beckel. I'm a little surprised that his statement is similar to mine. It also find it a little disturbing that Beckel and I have any opinions in common.

When the jury doesn't give you the verdict that you are looking for, then you must entice the locals to riot.
    When the locals refuse to take the bait and riot what else is there to do than entice the government to act in their stead.
    When the DOJ finally assess the case and finds no proper violation of US law they will have to make up their own violation to appease the medias need for a crisis to feed from for their news cycle.
    My question is when in the hell is all this madness going to stop, it can't go on forever, there is going to be a point in time that the US is just going to fall apart and then what will the MSM do with nothing to report but the their own failure to function.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

As I stated in another forum, there WAS justice for Treyvon Martin. The jury, picked by the defense AND prosecution, made up entirely of women (probably more than one a mother) all voted not guilty. Just because Martin's supporters did not get the verdict that they wanted does not mean that justice was not done.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    As I stated in another forum, there WAS justice for Treyvon Martin. The jury, picked by the defense AND prosecution, made up entirely of women (probably more than one a mother) all voted not guilty. Just because Martin's supporters did not get the verdict that they wanted does not mean that justice was not done.

I couldn't agree more.

Cnon

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    Some people (liberal minded) don't know the truth when they hear it.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    When the jury doesn't give you the verdict that you are looking for, then you must entice the locals to riot.
    When the locals refuse to take the bait and riot what else is there to do than entice the government to act in their stead.
    When the DOJ finally assess the case and finds no proper violation of US law they will have to make up their own violation to appease the medias need for a crisis to feed from for their news cycle.
    My question is when in the hell is all this madness going to stop, it can't go on forever, there is going to be a point in time that the US is just going to fall apart and then what will the MSM do with nothing to report but the their own failure to function.
    The madness will not stop before Jan. 20, 2017, unless Congress impeaches our illustrious leader sooner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12