Nancy Grace Says, “F**king Coon” on Live TV - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nancy Grace Says, “F**king Coon” on Live TV

They never "revised it." The original police recording is the only truth. Sorry it's inconvenient.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Nancy Grace is a Media Wh_ore and an angry swine of a woman imho.
    Yeah I know. She acts like shes the only person who ever lost somebody she loved and treats everyone like trash because of it.

How is that cow still on TV?
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

She is a typical lib-o-rat! Facts, the truth nor the law will NEVER get in the way of advancing their agenda!!!! It must be like living in Hell to be that angry all the time!!!!

Blog Entries

View "Raw Audio - 911 Call - George Zimmerman" Audio at Mediaite.com

At 1:39 it's plain as day... "These azzholes always get away"... nothing about coons that I heard. Also, he sounds rather peaceful in that 911 call. I can see where media-who_re Grace felt all this "ill will".
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Guys, the part of the tape that supposedly had the "F'n coons" in it, was the part where he said way under his breath, "F'n punks." Early-on, CNN looped just that bit of audio and it actually did sound a bit more like what Nancy No-Grace said, but it was debunked within hours of that report, and cops never did use that interpretation in scrutinizing the tape. They knew all along that it said "F'n punks," which just blows for race whores like No-Grace, because it's not racial and it doesn't further the civil rights PERsecution narrative that they're all on now that an actual jury has found the guy not guilty.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Nancy grace is a witch and she will invent things just to slant the story to suit whatever her swingin mood is.
    She must be crazy hardcore in bed.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

I just threw up in my mouth.

Sis anyone else think that she appeared to be intoxicated?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayonaze View Post
    Sis anyone else think that she appeared to be intoxicated?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Drunk with the power to influence menopausal nutcases like my MIL? Definitely! Baaaa baaaaaa baaaa!!!

Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12