Nancy Grace Says, “F**king Coon” on Live TV
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Nancy Grace Says, “F**king Coon” on Live TV

  1. #1

    Nancy Grace Says, “F**king Coon” on Live TV

    https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/doublestandard

    While speaking Saturday night with Trayvon Martin‘s family attorney, shortly before the verdict was read for George Zimmerman‘s acquittal, HLN host Nancy Grace said “fucking coons” live on-the-air while railing against what she considers to have been the defendant’s undeniable “hatred” for the teenager he shot.

    After Martin family lawyer Daryl Parks made the claim that no one will be happy with the then-upcoming verdict, seeing as how the late teenager will never be brought back to life, Grace stepped in to say that she believes, based on the audio recordings, that Zimmerman had an unquestionable sense of ill will towards the victim:


    “I’ll tell you what I think made a difference. When that 9-1-1 tape first came out — and everybody, get ready, this is graphic language — when it first came out that Zimmerman had said ‘fucking coon‘ on the 9-1-1 call, to me, that was open-and-shut that that showed open ill will and hatred. Now they’ve revised it to say he said ‘These punks, they always get away with it.’ I’m wondering if that reinterpretation of what he said made a difference as to a jury finding ill will in Mr. Zimmerman’s heart.”


    Read more: Clash DailySKANK: Nancy Grace Says, "********* Coon" on Live TV - Clash Daily
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    The 911 call is out there for anyone to listen to.

    What he said was "These azzholes, they always get away". It's plain as day.
    I don't know where she gets "coon" from that.

    SMH
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    The 911 call is out there for anyone to listen to.

    What he said was "These azzholes, they always get away". It's plain as day.
    I don't know where she gets "coon" from that.

    SMH
    Because she and the rest of the MSM can't stand it because there are not riots in the streets after the verdict! That's why. Today, look at all of the peaceful protests around the country. Don't you know this chaps their butts?
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    The 911 call is out there for anyone to listen to.

    What he said was "These azzholes, they always get away". It's plain as day.
    I don't know where she gets "coon" from that.

    SMH
    Nancy grace is a witch and she will invent things just to slant the story to suit whatever her swingin mood is.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Nancy grace is a witch and she will invent things just to slant the story to suit whatever her swingin mood is.
    She must be crazy hardcore in bed.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    She must be crazy hardcore in bed.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    But, if she wasn't "satisfied" you would have a REAL problem...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

    Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    But, if she wasn't "satisfied" you would have a REAL problem...
    Yes....that'd be bad.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    This is just the kind of thing that perpetuated the ignorance regarding the trial. Idiots who don't look for themselves, not realizing she's an idiot too, will be spouting this as truth all over the Internet.

    She should be fired for her irresponsibility. She's a disgrace to journalism.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    This is just the kind of thing that perpetuated the ignorance regarding the trial. Idiots who don't look for themselves, not realizing she's an idiot too, will be spouting this as truth all over the Internet.

    She should be fired for her irresponsibility. She's a disgrace to journalism.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    She should have been fired about 10 years ago.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Nancy Grace is a Media Wh_ore and an angry swine of a woman imho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast