"Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~

Thug, Chi town proves you are to stupid to be President.

Most violent crime in major metropolitan areas is blacks killing blacks. When there is interracial crime it is overwhelmingly black on white crime. White on black crime is exceedingly rare. But you certainly would never guess this from the media coverage or the panel discussions. They only cover news that fits their agendas. And of course inciting riots is an exciting bonus for the media, some politicians, and the usual racial pimps.

No doubt with more laws, restrictions, and bans that will do nothing to stem crime.

5. Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Doesn't it appear that those who distort and pervert the justice system complain the loudest about injustice? To lessen the violence we need to get back to the basic purpose of the justice system. The guilty should be punished and the innocent protected. The rule of law should be far more important than perverting the law in order to further a political agenda. Attorneys need to concentrate on Constitutional law and ethics over case law and winning by any means necessary. And our President needs to start telling the truth instead of lying to further his Marxist agenda.

My brother you never lie about this one, it's start from the top and if they can pull the heads out of there *** they would see the whole pictures here. If they can stop passing laws that is against God laws and treat the American like peoples and not trying to control and maybe just maybe God will hear ours prayer to turn this country around things will be a lot better. I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Woo hoo!
    Another panic buying frenzy! :p

What should I sale this time LOL?
    We dont need another one of those im still having issues trying to find 22lr ammo

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USA Carry mobile app

"We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives in neighborhoods where nobody sees or hears notin and they don't talk to the po lice on a daily basis and they are all ruled by Democrat Mayors and councils who want to keep them exactly where they are and only visit them a couple of weeks before an election." Community Organizer Barack Obama.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Never ever forget that Obama himself said that if he had a son that son would look like Trayvon Martin... which means Obama said that if he had a son the kid would be ........................ a criminal. And by saying that the most powerful man in the world, the President of the United States, came right out and said he considered racist criminals that consider whites as "creepy ass crackers" acceptable as someone he would want for his own son.

As far as I'm concerned that says it all about who Obama really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Never ever forget that Obama himself said that if he had a son that son would look like Trayvon Martin... which means Obama said that if he had a son the kid would be ........................ a criminal. And by saying that the most powerful man in the world, the President of the United States, came right out and said he considered racist criminals that consider whites as "creepy ass crackers" acceptable as someone he would want for his own son.

Add the statement Obama made today "Trayvon could have been me".
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post

Amen.

Blog Entries
    How about Mr. Obama stems the tide of ******** coming out of his mouth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast