"Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Add the statement Obama made today "Trayvon could have been me".
    Lol somebody gonna take it too far

if the charlatan bastard had a city it would be Detroit

Add the statement Obama made today "Trayvon could have been me".
    Dear God, we could of only have hope!!!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    if the charlatan bastard had a city it would be Detroit
    Give him time, the entire country is getting that way!

Large city bankruptcies brought to you by liberal policies and the unions. But not to worry, if Obama can just get the republicans to jump on board with the democrats he can fix this. Now help me understand this. The very same party that helped to create this financial mess has the solution to fix what they created. I seem to remember someone saying something about doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. I believe it has something to do with insanity. This goes along with re-electing the same politicians creating the problem and expecting them to fix it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Large city bankruptcies brought to you by liberal policies and the unions. But not to worry, if Obama can just get the republicans to jump on board with the democrats he can fix this. Now help me understand this. The very same party that helped to create this financial mess has the solution to fix what they created. I seem to remember someone saying something about doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. I believe it has something to do with insanity. This goes along with re-electing the same politicians creating the problem and expecting them to fix it.
    And those who fail to learn from history, are bound to repeat it. Detroit is not the first US city that has used bankruptcy to get out of financial troubles.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123